The religion of peace strikes again...

wkmac

I coexist with suicide bombers everyday and they've yet to bother me at all. Now the idiots out on the highway, now that's a whole other matter and I'm not even a UPS driver either. So in a real world of threat potentials and using critical thinki......oh never mind, for a second I forgot who I was talking too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I coexist with suicide bombers everyday and they've yet to bother me at all. Now the idiots out on the highway, now that's a whole other matter and I'm not even a UPS driver either. So in a real world of threat potentials and using critical thinki......oh never mind, for a second I forgot who I was talking too.
Your filter has disintegrated too !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Surprise!
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) – The 15 countries listed are Burma, China, Eritrea, Iran, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Uzbekistan, Egypt, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Vietnam. All of these nations severely restrict independent religious activity and harass individuals and groups for religious activity or beliefs.
These nations are classified as Tier 1. “Countries of particular concern” in the report.

In spite of its recent opening and political reforms, change in Burma has “yet to significantly improve the situation for freedom of religion and belief.” Most violations in Burma occurred against minority Christian and Muslim adherents.

Egypt’s transitional and elected governments have made progress toward religious freedom, but the commission duly noted the attacks that Coptic Christians that have been ongoing in the period after the Arab Spring that brought down the Mubarak regime. “In many cases, the government failed or was slow to protect religious minorities from violence.”

The former Soviet states of Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan were included for pursuing state control over religion, targeting Muslims and minorities alike.
Iraq was cited for, among other things, tolerating “violent religiously motivated attacks” and Iran for “prolonged detention, torture, and executions based primarily or entirely on the religion of the accused.”

Western ally Saudi Arabia also continues to suppress religious practices outside of the officially-sanctioned Wahhabi interpretation of Islam. Saudi Arabia also continues to interfere with the faith of guest workers and prosecutes individuals for “apostasy, blasphemy and sorcery.” Pakistan has a strict blasphemy law and failure to prosecute acts of religious violence, the report said.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
YvQJPYD.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
More ridiculous crap......

Who knew?
Tehran, May 4: Women who wear revealing clothing and behave immorally are responsible for earthquakes, this is what a senior Iranian cleric has to say.
The cleric’s unusual explanation for quakes follows the prediction made by the country’s president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, that a quake is certain to rock Tehran and many of its 12 million inhabitants should relocate to save their lives.

Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi told the country’s media that women who do not dress in dignified manner “lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society”.

According to Sedighi, the only way to escape the disaster is to take refuge in religion and adapt to Islam’s moral codes. Seismologists have predicted a major earthquake in Tehran in the near future. Tehran is located on several fault lines, including one more than 50 miles long, although it hasn’t

wkmac

In your case More, Proverbs 22:14 (King James Cambridge Edition) seems to fit towards that question:

The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the LORD shall fall therein.

:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama would call it "work place violence"......

British Soldier Beheaded In London By Attackers Shouting “Allahu Akhbar” – Update: Police Call It “Islamist Terrorist Attack” – Update: Video Of Attacker Talking – Update: ”We Swear By Almighty Allah We Will Never Stop Fighting You”…

moreluck

golden ticket member
About that London attack......someone said it's a betrayal of Islam.....then someone said it's more like a 'portrayal' of Islam.

I agree with the latter !!
I live by.....

"if it looks like a duck

if it quacks like a duck,
if it waddles like a duck,
if it swims like a duck,

It's probably a duck.

wkmac

About that London attack......someone said it's a betrayal of Islam.....then someone said it's more like a 'portrayal' of Islam.

Is that because you've read the Quran yourself, investigated Islam and arrived at an educated conclusion?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Is that because you've read the Quran yourself, investigated Islam and arrived at an educated conclusion?
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the definition of infidel is:
1. One who does not believe in (what the speaker holds to be) the true religion; an 'unbeliever'.​
I'm an infidel to them and am therefore the enemy. They will kill me and call it following their religion..

They kill their own daughters when they date western boys. That happened in this sleepy town, so don't say it doesn't happen.

I won't read the book.....I'd burn it. I won't do business knowingly with any of them. Plenty of examples of the cheating in business......experienced by me.
So, it's just me, but that's how I am about islam, muslim, whatever you call it.

Yes,I have known some...they hang themselves with their words.....I want nothing to do with them. The word "hate" is not in this post, so no one needs to say I hate muslims. I think my feelings are clear without using the word "hate".

wkmac

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the definition of infidel is:
1. One who does not believe in (what the speaker holds to be) the true religion; an 'unbeliever'.​
I'm an infidel to them and am therefore the enemy. They will kill me and call it following their religion..

They kill their own daughters when they date western boys. That happened in this sleepy town, so don't say it doesn't happen.

I won't read the book.....I'd burn it. I won't do business knowingly with any of them. Plenty of examples of the cheating in business......experienced by me.
So, it's just me, but that's how I am about islam, muslim, whatever you call it.

Yes,I have known some...they hang themselves with their words.....I want nothing to do with them. The word "hate" is not in this post, so no one needs to say I hate muslims. I think my feelings are clear without using the word "hate".

Spoken like a true believer. I'd say you have more in common with some muslims than you realize.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)

I live by.....

"if it looks like a duck

if it quacks like a duck,
if it waddles like a duck,
if it swims like a duck,

It's probably a duck.

People who have never set foot in the Middle East tend to say stuff like that.