The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

bbsam

Staff member
And you see a racist behind every tree.
I don't know if it's about race but where the hell are the evangelical conservatives? I mean hell, they wanted a lady in a permanent vegetative state kept on life support.

By the way, that was in this country.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I don't know if it's about race but where the hell are the evangelical conservatives? I mean hell, they wanted a lady in a permanent vegetative state kept on life support.

Once the fetus is delivered they don't care anymore.

vantexan

I'm aware. All I can say is the little boy should get whatever it takes to save his life.

It will be fine

Ruh Row @rickyb No more RT adds on twitter.
IMG_2287.JPG

rickyb

Ruh Row @rickyb No more RT adds on twitter.
View attachment 162797
an ad is different from a tweet. so they can still do that. i use adblock anyways so i dont get ads.

btw, big tech are not your friends. liberals havent figured this out yet. google, amazon, facebook, and probably twitter are in bed with some of the most retrograde elements of the US government like the CIA, NSA, etc. they have alot of their wealth from theft of your information, and are now censoring the news.

who knows, maybe idiot liberals will get mark zuckerberg for president lololol

Last edited:

rickyb

1. Glenn Greenwald Retweeted
    Amir‏ @AmirAminiMD 10h10 hours ago

Twitter & Co, backed by both Parties are doing exactly what they are accusing Russia of doing: influencing you by filtering your information

Glenn Greenwald Retweeted
  2. Amir‏ @AmirAminiMD 10h10 hours ago

I don't care what you think about RT, Sputnik & co, I don't want to live in a world where I can only read government approved ads and news.

The New York TimesVerified account @nytimes
    Twitter will ban Russia Today and Sputnik, Kremlin-backed news outlets, from advertising on its platform Twitter Bans Two Kremlin-Backed News Outlets From Advertising

rickyb

1. Glenn Greenwald‏Verified account @ggreenwald 13h13 hours ago

Replying to @ggreenwald
    There's no rhyme or reason to Twitter's decision. It's purely arbitrary: classic corporate cowardice to appease jingoistic pressure.

2. Glenn Greenwald‏Verified account @ggreenwald 13h13 hours ago

Right. Or what would Twitter do if a foreign govt complains about ads from US Government or a US Govt-funded think tank or agency? Nothing.

Farhad Manjoo
    Verified account @fmanjoo
    What if a foreign government complains that an American news outlet, say Fox News, is spreading American propaganda? What would Twitter do?
  3. Glenn Greenwald Retweeted
    Chris Hayes‏Verified account @chrislhayes 14h14 hours ago

I don’t think banning ads makes sense: just make them transparent! I mean foreign governments take out ads all the time.

It will be fine

The Coming Russia Bombshells
The confirmation this week that Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee paid an opposition-research firm for a “dossier” on Donald Trump is bombshell news. More bombshells are to come.
If this is a bombshell to you, you must have a fantastic sense of wonder. When you wake up to a blue sky is it bombshell news? Does the sunrise blow your mind every morning?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
If this is a bombshell to you, you must have a fantastic sense of wonder. When you wake up to a blue sky is it bombshell news? Does the sunrise blow your mind every morning?
images

Try taking your own advice sometime.

Oh, and here is more bombshell material for ya.... I know... Panetta, is just a pawn in a vast right wing conspiracy. LMAO.
http://ntknetwork.com/panetta-intelligence-committee-needs-to-look-into-clintondnc-dossier-payment/
Panetta: Intelligence Committee Needs to Look into Clinton/DNC Dossier Payment

It's okay, just look the other way it really isn't happening. :lol:

It will be fine