The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
i dont care if manafort goes to jail but going fishing on past stuff is wrong and should not be allowed. Transactions before donald trump have nothing to do with russian collusion in 2016

Jkloc420

No Jkloc you don't get it, they don't give a sht what it is, they just want Trump gone. Deal with it, that is reality.
um no :censored2:, it is why they are fishing back to 2013, they are trying to flip people, they dont care if it is true or not. Thats the point

oldngray

nowhere special
um no :censored2:, it is why they are fishing back to 2013, they are trying to flip people, they dont care if it is true or not. Thats the point

Using pressure on people is how Mueller operates. He has a history of going too far and getting cases thrown out for bending the law.

Jkloc420

Using pressure on people is how Mueller operates. He has a history of going too far and getting cases thrown out for bending the law.
i know i read the same stories, mueller is an establishment republican, repubs want trump out more then dems do

bbsam

Staff member
if you dont see whats going on i cant help you

Jkloc We are dealing with lawless people the end justifies the means.

You guys are finally starting to feel it, aren't you? The "there is no there there" is almost here.