The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

floridays

I did answer it.

But to spoon feed it to you, Mueller special counsel in 8 months has had possibly the same amount in 8 months as the Starr did in years. Of course it helped that the Trump administration has been in open war and Tweetstorm with the idea of being investigated. I mean, really. The president almost insists on being covered every time he tweets.
The subject was was the media coverage of both special counsels. Can you not identify that from the initial question?
Go back to your seat, and compare and contrast the media coverage of each investigation.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm sorry. You just don't seem to be happy with any facts.

Look. The Donald decided he wanted to live in the swamp.

The swamp's a nasty place.

It will be fine

The subject was was the media coverage of both special counsels. Can you not identify that from the initial question?
Go back to your seat, and compare and contrast the media coverage of each investigation.
That was not the subject. You brought it up from nowhere. If you have any evidence that media coverage is wildly out of whack I'd take a look. Otherwise you are just blowing smoke, again.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Gutless wonder bro
Have you provided one link to an outside source to back up any of you claims, or to dispute any of the other posters claims?
Despite all your bluster and braggadocio you have yet to cite anything but your own thoughts as proof that you are right. I know you think that you are hot snot on silver platter, but your posts show the truth that you are just a cold booger on a paper plate

rickyb

1. Glenn Greenwald‏Verified account @ggreenwald 20m20 minutes ago

A sober, reasoned thread. The indictment isn't about election or collusion. Will such charges come? Maybe. Maybe not. But they haven't yet:

Alex Whiting @alexgwhiting
    1/ Initial thoughts on what Manafort/Gates charges mean. It is hard to know what they mean for direction and future of Mueller investigation

Glenn Greenwald‏Verified account @ggreenwald 1h1 hour ago

It's not nice to point this out.

jeremy scahillVerified account @jeremyscahill
    The Manafort indictment does not allege what a lot of people seem to want it to regarding Trump and the election.

2. Glenn Greenwald Retweeted
    Nate Silver‏Verified account @NateSilver538 1h1 hour ago

Just read it quickly -- but yeah, there didn't seem to be much of anything directly related to Trump/2016/collusion.