The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Sportello

DjMo2oJVAAEqTv3

bbsam

Staff member
Yep, like I said:

con·spir·a·cy
noun
  1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
  2. the action of plotting or conspiring.
Yes

Like conspiring to violate election law or election finance law or money laundering. Such a rich array of possibilities.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Rarely!
I would think only if one conspires to do something illegal.

" Conspiracy is a separate offense, by which someone conspires or agrees with someone else to do something which, if actually carried out, would amount to another federal crime or offense. It is an agreement or a kind of partnership for criminal purposes in which each member becomes the agent or partner of every other member. It is not necessary to prove that the criminal plan actually was accomplished or that the conspirator was involved in all stages of the planning or knew all of the details involved. The main elements that need to be proven are a voluntary agreement to participate and some overt act by one of the conspirators in furtherance of the criminal plan. If a person has an understanding of the unlawful nature of a plan and knowingly and willfully joins in that plan on one occasion, that is sufficient to convict him for conspiracy even though he had not participated before and even though he played only a minor part. A conspiracy may exist when the parties use legal means to accomplish an illegal result, or to use illegal means to achieve something that in itself is lawful."

As usual your limited vocabulary, and lack of comprehension of the English language is truly spectacular

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
" Conspiracy is a separate offense, by which someone conspires or agrees with someone else to do something which, if actually carried out, would amount to another federal crime or offense. It is an agreement or a kind of partnership for criminal purposes in which each member becomes the agent or partner of every other member. It is not necessary to prove that the criminal plan actually was accomplished or that the conspirator was involved in all stages of the planning or knew all of the details involved. The main elements that need to be proven are a voluntary agreement to participate and some overt act by one of the conspirators in furtherance of the criminal plan. If a person has an understanding of the unlawful nature of a plan and knowingly and willfully joins in that plan on one occasion, that is sufficient to convict him for conspiracy even though he had not participated before and even though he played only a minor part. A conspiracy may exist when the parties use legal means to accomplish an illegal result, or to use illegal means to achieve something that in itself is lawful."

As usual your limited vocabulary, and lack of comprehension of the English language is truly spectacular
I would put forward that you are the one that is limited as your def only applies to a Criminal Conspiracy and only at a Federal level. Most criminal conspiracies are not Federal cases.
  • Conspiracy (civil), an agreement between people to deceive, mislead, or defraud others of their legal rights or to gain an unfair advantage
  • Conspiracy (criminal), an agreement between people to break the law in the future, in some cases having committed an act to further that agreement
  • Conspiracy (political), an agreement between people with the goal of gaining political power or meeting a political objective
Only one of these three involves criminal activity.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I would put forward that you are the one that is limited as your def only applies to a Criminal Conspiracy and only at a Federal level. Most criminal conspiracies are not Federal cases.
This one is a criminal conspiracy ,and is at the federal level.
What are you trying to say my post is TOO on topic, and TOO relevant?
I guess you showed me