The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

newfie

Drip drip, tick tick.

How long did Watergate take? This is much more complicated.

my memory is a little fuzzy but it seems that one started off with the discovery of an actual crime.

upload_2017-7-11_9-25-56.png

newfie

It was the coverup, not the break in that led to the scandal. Since you were still a child, I can understand why you are fuzzy.

ah I think you tried to dodge the point. Watergate started with an actual crime. The crime is still to be discovered in this fantasy.

you should pay me for these lessons.

Last edited:

Sportello

If you believe that Mueller and Schneiderman don't have actual proof of crimes, you are delusional. Look at the staff Mueller has put together. How long has Mueller been on the job? Less than two months.

This will not end well for the Trumps.

Awaiting your next well thought out response.

newfie

If you believe that Mueller and Schneiderman don't have actual proof of crimes, you are delusional. Look at the staff Mueller has put together. How long has Mueller been on the job? Less than two months.

you're saying Mueller is going to fabricate something that is not already out there? something multiple officials in multiple government functions say does not exist. the real question at this stage is what is Mueller going to do about his buddy Comey leaking confidential information

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

you do realize trump gots to be impeached first before he is charged with anything. The only way that happens is if democrats win in 2018, which wont happen. All that is happening, is the democrats are pissing off a lot of people. They havent learned anything

Jkloc420

you're saying Mueller is going to fabricate something that is not already out there? something multiple officials in multiple government functions say does not exist. the real question at this stage is what is Mueller going to do about his buddy Comey leaking confidential information
rumor is the dems r hoping trump fires mueller and they are setting him up. It is why everything about mueller is fishy. From all the clinton donor laywers, to being friends with comey.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You rely on memes because you are incapable of expressing yourself.

SAD!
you do realize trump gots to be impeached first before he is charged with anything. The only way that happens is if democrats win in 2018, which wont happen. All that is happening, is the democrats are pissing off a lot of people. They havent learned anything
If the Dems listen to Maxine Waters maybe their luck will change!!

Sportello

No, that's not at all what I've said, or even implied.

It's not against the law for the pres.'s son to take a meeting with a lawyer who doesn't work for any gov't.

You may want to read the emails.

not even sure collusion is against the law.

I'm fairly certain multiple criminal statutes have been violated.

As a little topping on the cake, what was Trump talking about in this speech?

Jkloc420

No, that's not at all what I've said, or even implied.

You may want to read the emails.

I'm fairly certain multiple criminal statutes have been violated.

As a little topping on the cake, what was Trump talking about in this speech?

reality