The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

bbsam

Staff member
Im starting to believe the previous administration or the clintons were setting trump up. Seems like a lot of entrapment going on.
So Trump is stupid too. Probably stupid enough to be set up by Putin. They say he's pretty sharp, KGB and all.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Not true, but treason is a whole different level. I doubt Trump's actions reach the legal standard for treason. Impeachment is another matter.

They got a steady leak of information that was stolen, an army of bots spreading fake news, and the White House. The russians hope to get sanctions removed and have manged to damage the US more than any time in our history.
This is where i think your wrong. All you have to do is make it look like something it isnt. Maybe run a few stories during the election and let the politicians provide the fire

newfie

So the defense is that Trump, Manafort, and Kushner are all incompetent idiots? That their ambitions got the better of them in the race for the White House. They had better do much better than that.

nothing wrong with listening and reporting it after the fact if Russian help had been offered.

Sportello

nothing wrong with listening and reporting it after the fact if Russian help had been offered.
Except they did not report it to the FBI, and Trump promised some big news (which never came) about Clinton minutes after the meeting.

You and jloc should offer legal advice to Trump, can't be worse than what he is paying for now.

newfie

You would show up at that meeting? I'd call the cops.

like Hillary did with the ukranian help?

I show up listen to what was said, then call the cops and then hold a press conference and report what I heard and how I reported it. the dirt gets out and I stay squeaky clean.

bbsam

Staff member
like Hillary did with the ukranian help?

I show up listen to what was said, then call the cops and then hold a press conference and report what I heard and how I reported it. the dirt gets out and I stay squeaky clean.
And the Trump folks did none of the above. In fact signed documents saying nothing of the sort ever took place. Some might call it lying.

newfie

When was it reported?

nothing there to report. it was a ruse to hear her appeal on the orphan issue. you think your democrats are squeaky clean on reporting meetings with any and all foreign officials. hell Pelosi and fienstien could not remember that they too met with the Russian ambassador. you guys are trying to chase a double standard here. good luck

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Except they did not report it to the FBI, and Trump promised some big news (which never came) about Clinton minutes after the meeting.

You and jloc should offer legal advice to Trump, can't be worse than what he is paying for now.
there isnt anything there, over a year now this has been going on

Sportello

now that's really silly , you cant impeach junior and you have nothing on senior.
Really, Jr can't be impeached? You learned real good at Gopher High. I bet you got a C in Civics.

It's always the coverup. Trump has been lying (obviously) about what and when he knew.

He spoke with people the IC had ears on. The entire Trump family is on tape (except Tiffany and Barron).