HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
UPS rolled so many packages, David Abney placed 2nd in the PBA championship this weekend.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

CoolStoryBro

Just collect your paycheck and go home. They don't pay you enough to worry about this stuff. Sadly, thats just where we are as a company.

I agree. Never in my years has UPS cared about my opinion. I simply deliver boxes. And try not to complain or waste managements time. We knew this was coming? Why didn't they?

Future

Victory Ride
What does the Union have to do with internet shopping on Black Friday and

Cyber Monday ? The company runs their business.... not the Union.

If the company want's to screw it up, that's their prerogative.

-Bug-
I work 5 days a week ... your freakin weak!!!!!!! Union made me me work more!!!!,

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I work 5 days a week ... your freakin weak!!!!!!! Union made me me work more!!!!,

The Union made you work more ? How's that ?

Did they schedule your start time, and threaten to discipline you for not

showing up ? Blame the company.... they are the employer.

-Bug-

Future

Victory Ride

-Bug-
Stand up and tell the members ...they r NOT required 2 work a 6 punch ... instead of sheeplessyly ...saying nothing

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ask them if they want to keep it or refuse the pkg. If they keep it put damage in the remarks column. Tell them to contact the shipper and keep all the packing in case they want to file a claim.

A lot of companies, especially office supplies, just send them replacements and dont even bother with a claim because they know it wasn't packaged properly.

If they refuse it then follow your centers procedures for sheeting a damaged package and take it to your clerk.
Can't refuse an open package

-Bug-
Read the contract. That's your specialty. We are Monday through Friday or Tuesday through Saturday drivers.

The union let the company do whatever they want to. It's a pile of crap!