PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Lets stop calling it missed. They have simply been "rescheduled". That sounds much better.than missed. Missed makes it sound like we don't give a damn. Rescheduled is a much broader and more vague reason to not deliver something.

Box Ox

Rescheduled is a much broader and more vague reason to not deliver something.

20r9za.jpg

35years

Gravy route
Still have 3 hrs left for my 70, so I'll be taking them out for a ride again tomorrow and bringing the vast majority back.

I have grown quite attached to some of my 7 and 8 thousand sequence boxes.
After all, they have spent 14 hours a day with me for the last week.

They are like my new family, since I can't see my real family anymore.

I am beginning to name them, since I see them everyday. Suzy is looking a bit beat up. Not a lot of hope for her making it before Christmas (7700 sequence). She had her best shot 2 days ago when she moved up to 5800 sequence. But she did not quite make the cut since I had a 23 hour dispatch.

Last edited:

Future

Victory Ride
Still have 3 hrs left for my 70, so I'll be taking them out for a ride again tomorrow and bringing the vast majority back.

I have grown quite attached to some of my 7 and 8 thousand sequence boxes.
After all, they have spent 14 hours a day with me for the last week.

They are like my new family, since I can't see my real family anymore.

I am beginning to name them, since I see them everyday. Suzy is looking a bit beat up. Not a lot of hope for her making it before Christmas (7700 sequence). She had her best shot 2 days ago when she moved up to 5800 sequence. But she did not quite make the cut since I had a 23 hour dispatch.
LMAO..... I remember thinking similiar during blizzards etc.... I would have too EC the same pkg for a week or so....they did start looking rough like Suzy

Dhydratd

DM came to our PCM yesterday morning and informed us that UPS customer service rating is now in the mid 60% range down from upper 80% in October. He stated that we have already lost some major shippers and it's up to us to get them back. Starting Monday, he said, management will be reviewing the appearance guidelines and checking that all drivers are in compliance. Folks, I couldn't make this :censored2: up! Corporate screws up, fails to hire enough staff to handle peak, and it's being blamed on our appearance?!? SMH
giphy.gif

Last edited: