THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Brown Down

It'd be pretty hypocritical of you to be pushing public transportation on other people while you opt to keep driving around in your car. But that kind of hypocrisy is common among the comrades.
don't you know he can do whatever he wants. But you on the other hand need to do what he says. Beyond hypocritical. There's a reason i don't interact with him anymore. More than 1 screw loose.

Brown Down

Fake news.
Quite true unless you think GasBuddy app is conspiring to give wrong prices in one area of the country. And if you think it's just that one being high it just happens to be the highest. The lowest I saw for low grade in the whole area was still over $5 a gallon. But hey keep those blinders on.

rickyb

don't you know he can do whatever he wants. But you on the other hand need to do what he says. Beyond hypocritical. There's a reason i don't interact with him anymore. More than 1 screw loose.
jesus is monitoring your lies

we all need to do a sustainable transportation system

PT Car Washer

Quite true unless you think GasBuddy app is conspiring to give wrong prices in one area of the country. And if you think it's just that one being high it just happens to be the highest. The lowest I saw for low grade in the whole area was still over $5 a gallon. But hey keep those blinders on.
We all know there are regional and local differences in gas prices. State and local taxes are a large part of these differences.

Brown Down

We all know there are regional and local differences in gas prices. State and local taxes are a large part of these differences.
Then why are you calling a fake news if you know for a fact that's true other than you playing politics. Take your calling out like a man admit you were wrong and move on.