The world ontime

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Help this runner out
Screenshot_20200818-005330.png

bacha29

If you're a contractor employed driver and even if you were driving in your own personal vehicle if FXG tells the contractor to get rid of you , he will get rid of you because you are a powerless "at will" non union employee and likely to be perceived as a high risk, poor judgement individual who cannot be trusted with the task of "protecting the brand".

So be prepared for Fat Freddy to disqualify you for what could very well be considered a reckless and flagrant moving violation .

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I'll bet it was Old-Falcon-fart that wrote that Reddit post.

Maybe that explains why he's so pissy.

CookiePuss

I got a ticket for 86 in a 65 (I know, I’m stupid) from a state trooper. I called the number on the ticket and explained that I was a Fedex driver and I’d likely lose my job over the ticket. They reduced it to 75 in a 65 and no points went against my license. If this person calls and explains his situation, they’ll most likely reduce it.

falcon back

I got a ticket for 86 in a 65 (I know, I’m stupid) from a state trooper. I called the number on the ticket and explained that I was a Fedex driver and I’d likely lose my job over the ticket. They reduced it to 75 in a 65 and no points went against my license. If this person calls and explains his situation, they’ll most likely reduce it.
I thought any moving violation would result in points, except camera generated violations.

DeliveryException

I had a 46 in a 30 in a FedEx van many years ago while I had a CDL. Very expensive to get an attorney that deals with CDL issues. He got it dropped down to a "failure to appear" and no moving violation on my record. 16 over is a "serious" violation so that several hundred dollars was well worth the price. In my defense it was a divided 4 lane that apparently was only 30 so the small town could fill the coffers. Live and learn, slow down it's not worth it.

CatMan

One of our planes came to a hard landing at LAX....sparks everywhere!...No major injuries, but severe damage to the aircraft..Now for sure we won't be getting a raise.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
You should've told that trooper in person before he issued a ticket!

I think I got u beat... in a rental, pushing the danger zone at 0130 in a barren highway

2020-08-04 22.50.53.jpg

Off with a warning... he said he was doing 140 to catch up to me.

My max is this on another vehicle

2020-08-12 16.14.48.jpg

A Nissan 240sx, modded Japanese import engine .... off with a warning as well since I told him that same excuse

Meh, @I Am Jacks Damaged Box , this is FXG, where the pay is structured to run n gun since most aren't compensated hourly with ot

Last edited:

CookiePuss

You should've told that trooper in person before he issued a ticket!

I think I got u beat... in a rental, pushing the danger zone at 0130 in a barren highway

View attachment 306575

Off with a warning... he said he was doing 140 to catch up to me.

My max is this on another vehicle

View attachment 306576

A Nissan 240sx, modded Japanese import engine .... off with a warning as well since I told him that same excuse

Meh, @I Am Jacks Damaged Box , this is FXG, where the pay is structured to run n gun since most aren't compensated hourly with ot

You definitely got lucky!!! I have an 88ss 300zx with more mods than I can list here. Love those old Nissans!