Uncle Larry Fink says “Work Longer” … You’ll be Happy

Thebrownblob

Looks like if you have a differing opinion then you can't be in the club. I'll work on my goose stepping.

Sieg heils!
Sieg heils!
Which club is that? responsible adults? It’s not all it’s cracked up to be bro. But don’t worry we will carry your bad decisions, and failures across the finish line for you.😉

By the way with your Nazi salute, you just keep the Democrat talking points going, making sure people know exactly who you are. 👍

vantexan

Which club is that? responsible adults? It’s not all it’s cracked up to be bro. But don’t worry we will carry your bad decisions, and failures across the finish line for you.😉

By the way with your Nazi salute, you just keep the Democrat talking points going, making sure people know exactly who you are. 👍
Think I touched a nerve. Someday we'll all stand before God and give an accounting. I don't want to say to him that yes, I had plenty, but I wanted more, and was willing to make life harder on others to obtain it. But you do you.

Thebrownblob

Think I touched a nerve. Someday we'll all stand before God and give an accounting. I don't want to say to him that yes, I had plenty, but I wanted more, and was willing to make life harder on others to obtain it. But you do you.
Yes, and I don’t wanna stand before God and say I had envy and strife. You do you.

vantexan

Yes, and I don’t wanna stand before God and say I had envy and strife. You do you.
But when you resent the poor getting a proportionally larger check than you, even though yours is several times bigger than theirs, you have exactly that, envy and strife. Shame you can't see that.

I get $1671 a month. I had plenty of years in the high $30k's to mid $40k's. I think my check is proportional to what I earned. But I'm a hypocrite for taking it but you won't be a hypocrite for taking your much larger check. Strange world.

Thebrownblob

But when you resent the poor getting a proportionally larger check than you, even though yours is several times bigger than theirs, you have exactly that, envy and strife. Shame you can't see that.

I get $1671 a month. I had plenty of years in the high $30k's to mid $40k's. I think my check is proportional to what I earned. But I'm a hypocrite for taking it but you won't be a hypocrite for taking your much larger check. Strange world.
I wonder what kind of misguided human being confuses charity with a giant government program? Certainly not Christian, or charity.

Again, your hypocrisy is only in the regard that you think taking any amount of money extra from someone is just fine because you “feel”you’re owed something from someone else. And you want the state to do it for you.

You can continue to beat the dead horse if you want.

Last edited:

I wonder what kind of misguided human being confuses charity with a giant government program? Certainly not Christian.

5nBgZfE4UyJ7SbmQtL.gif