They dont care

tacken

They being Management we our just bodies in the seat. If I don't show up they plug another body in the seat. Send them out blind they don't care. The sooner you realize this and just follow the rules. The better off you will be. Don't let them get under your skin smile listen work as directed one stop at a time. Money is not an issue for UPS so collect that money!!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
For 95% of the routes we run I would prefer to have a bid driver in the seat than a cover driver.

The other 5%, well yeah, you're right.

Overpaid Union Thug

They being Management we our just bodies in the seat. If I don't show up they plug another body in the seat. Send them out blind they don't care. The sooner you realize this and just follow the rules. The better off you will be. Don't let them get under your skin smile listen work as directed one stop at a time. Money is not an issue for UPS so collect that money!!
You would like the last thread I started.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I appreciate your enthusiasm, perhaps use some of that energy towards making a more cohesive post. I enjoy reading posts but this one made me read it three times before I could understand what point you were trying to get across.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
life's too short. quit and find something that will make you happy.

By The Book

I appreciate your enthusiasm, perhaps use some of that energy towards making a more cohesive post. I enjoy reading posts but this one made me read it three times before I could understand what point you were trying to get across.
For a minute there I thought the op was competing with the new sup. LOL

Cementups

Box Monkey
5QdBVLe.jpg