This dr facci is in deep

bacha29

It did originate in China.
Our slow response is a direct result of china lying to the world about their outbreak. Trump has been following the suggestions of scientists from the start. Their suggestions are fluid because the data changes. We now know all the data China put out was falsified.

China lied, people died.
Whether or not the case load was underestimated it had a high lethality easily transmitted and no effective treatment and no vaccine. That much was widely and readily known and the time lost resulting from slow preparation proved deadly.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Whether or not the case load was underestimated it had a high lethality easily transmitted and no effective treatment and no vaccine. That much was widely and readily known and the time lost resulting from slow preparation proved deadly.
Stop lying.

"the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza"
-Dr. Fauci, March 26

CatMan

Has anyone seen that video on Utube about some of those markets in China selling rats and bats on a skewer. It's totally gnarly. And cooking up dogs and cats , snakes. They bludgeon the dogs before cooking them..l mean we all should happy that we weren't born into that scenario. To us it's ghastly, but to them it's normal. When you're piss poor and don't have any other options, then you just survive on what's available.

It will be fine

Has anyone seen that video on Utube about some of those markets in China selling rats and bats on a skewer. It's totally gnarly. And cooking up dogs and cats , snakes. They bludgeon the dogs before cooking them..l mean we all should happy that we weren't born into that scenario. To us it's ghastly, but to them it's normal. When you're piss poor and don't have any other options, then you just survive on what's available.
Do you think a pig roast is ghastly?

Doubleparkedrunner

If it's a Democrat hoax them how come there were no doubt Republicans among the 9100 (and climbing) Americans that COVID has killed to this point? That's a lot of people to have been killed by a "Democrat hoax".
What the bleep is wrong with you? The virus is not a hoax.

The left blaming trump for causing the virus is a hoax.

Do
You
See
the
DIFFERENCE ?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Nothing is unprofitable if it is truly needed by someone else. The price of purchase would just increase , thus making it profitable.

The price would rise, thus spurring the search for and development of cheaper alternatives. For example, costs of labor had been rising for the past 3 years. It's no coincidence that fast food (and probably some others) restaurants are going to self-serve kiosks.

When something gets a bit too expensive, people will look for something else.

CatMan

Nice try china did this virus why do you libreals like the chicoms so much this dr facci is a deep state plant he is in the Illumanti
I like you're conspiracy theory tone , I'm a little paranoid myself. Let's hope there's no cataclysmic, biblical type natural disasters. I'm being serious.

CatMan

You prefer viruses to locusts?
Mountains shall depart and the hills removed..you ever heard that quote? I'm not a very religious person but if you look at the world we live in..pretty scary. The thing that I think about is if we continue to deplete our planet's natural resources( especially the oil) the weight of the earths crust might collapse into our hollowed out planet. Hopefully not for a long time though.

Peytonmanning11

This virus needs to be beaten we need the country back open we can not shut down the whole economy we need to beat this virus together as Americans china did this virus because they hated our economy the illuminati did this to us trump 2020 we need this economy back on