Too many packages given!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Now that peak is over and UPS has cut off some drivers I am constantly getting around 120 packages per day to be delivered. I am rushing as fast as I can to finish and have been getting back to centre around 8-9pm. I feel as though I am overworked and working unsafe because of the pressure to finish everything. Am I allowed to bring packages back to the centre if I can’t complete them all? Lets say if I do 80 instead of 120..? My knees are starting to hurt a lot and also I would like to get home at a decent time to spend half an hour or so with my family before they go to sleep; it takes me 45 minutes to drive home from the centre...what do I do? Please help!
You’ll never be a RPCD
🧔✊

rod

Retired 23 years
Now that peak is over and UPS has cut off some drivers I am constantly getting around 120 packages per day to be delivered. I am rushing as fast as I can to finish and have been getting back to centre around 8-9pm. I feel as though I am overworked and working unsafe because of the pressure to finish everything. Am I allowed to bring packages back to the centre if I can’t complete them all? Lets say if I do 80 instead of 120..? My knees are starting to hurt a lot and also I would like to get home at a decent time to spend half an hour or so with my family before they go to sleep; it takes me 45 minutes to drive home from the centre...what do I do? Please help!
Yes - being you are a women you are allowed to work as much as you want and bring the rest back.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
youre an idiot. Your run is very different from his.

Canada is very wide spread, the volume is also much lower.

most areas in suburbs, 120 packages takes 6-9hrs with shelves if you know the area, and that's going at a fast pace.

You always have to drive at least 1-2min between stops, using a *ty rental with everything exploding, if you have pieces of many official runs then that's almost impossible to finish before 10pm.

Im one of the faster drivers at my center(not rushing, i just have a natural fast pace and know the areas well) and when i had a rental with a pretty decent Area, it took me from 11 to 7-8pm to get 120 done, with pieces from many runs i would never finish before 10.
The only idiot here is the Canadian teamsters who voted to keep Hoffa in. Now shut your yapper before I rip your eyebrows off!

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Bring them back, if management says anything tell them to "take off, you hoser"
Bob Doug GIF - Bob Doug BobAndDoug GIFs

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
youre an idiot. Your run is very different from his.

Canada is very wide spread, the volume is also much lower.

most areas in suburbs, 120 packages takes 6-9hrs with shelves if you know the area, and that's going at a fast pace.

You always have to drive at least 1-2min between stops, using a *ty rental with everything exploding, if you have pieces of many official runs then that's almost impossible to finish before 10pm.

Im one of the faster drivers at my center(not rushing, i just have a natural fast pace and know the areas well) and when i had a rental with a pretty decent Area, it took me from 11 to 7-8pm to get 120 done, with pieces from many runs i would never finish before 10.

Did you read my post? I realize English is not your first language, so I'll let it slide, but you need to work on comprehension before you start in with insults, then basically say all the same stuff I did.

Est.1998

• How many miles do you drive each day?
• What's your start time?
• How many stops?
• How long have you been driving?
• How long have you been with UPS?
• Aching knees, how old are you?

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
300 pieces today for me. What’s your problem dude?

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Next question