Top my Thanksgiving week check!

542thruNthru

Haha. Look I’ve been a driver for 23yrs. Was in the NYC Manhattan South for my first 15yrs. That’s a place where you would absolutely get fired for this. And its absolutely mandatory to put in a lunch.
But now Im in a suburban Midwest building. It’s kind of a country club here, & teamsters has its own separate contract from the national. It’s just different here.
But I get what you’re saying because I couldnt believe too when I got out here.
But this is the way! ;-)
What separate contract?

Gaintain

So there has been a firing for that in the past? Being with the company for 23 years you have to know one of the cardinal sins is dishonesty, right?

This just blows my mind.
Ok well this morning, I asked a driver whose been in this building for the last 35yrs. He said he’s only put in a 1hr lunch once, in like the last 20yrs. Lol.
I also spoke to the Stewart too, just for :censored2: and giggles, and he also said it’s not a requirement here. So again, stop with the cognitive dissidents and just understand it’s different rules in different regions.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ok well this morning, I asked a driver whose been in this building for the last 35yrs. He said he’s only put in a 1hr lunch once, in like the last 20yrs. Lol.
I also spoke to the Stewart too, just for :censored2: and giggles, and he also said it’s not a requirement here. So again, stop with the cognitive dissidents and just understand it’s different rules in different regions.
Steward

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
*dissonance

21_years_in

$4,095.53 Gross:

9386AE24-A04F-492B-A9A0-29B17F81D6F9.png

B9E2B5AA-D8B0-4D39-BA92-A532952BDA46.png

B783FD12-217A-4B5C-B388-EC7B3B350E08.png

Last edited: