Transfer- Central Valley of California (Fresno)

MethodsMan

I'm looking into transferring to the Fresno area possibly. I've read in past messages that Fresno doesn't take transfers??? Is this true or just speculation? How many buildings are in Fresno?

Also, if Fresno's not an option, what is the closest option to transfer in that area?

Thanks

542thruNthru

I'm looking into transferring to the Fresno area possibly. I've read in past messages that Fresno doesn't take transfers??? Is this true or just speculation? How many buildings are in Fresno?

Also, if Fresno's not an option, what is the closest option to transfer in that area?

Thanks

I'm in San Diego. You can put your name on the list to transfer to Fresno but it can take years. We have a few people that have been trying to transfer for a long time to different areas. They are still waiting.

MethodsMan

I'm in San Diego. You can put your name on the list to transfer to Fresno but it can take years. We have a few people that have been trying to transfer for a long time to different areas. They are still waiting.

I figured Fresno is a destination not many people want to go. Hoping I can get there within a year.

542thruNthru

I figured Fresno is a destination not many people want to go. Hoping I can get there within a year.

They put up the list for everyone to see. You'd be surprised how many people want to go to places I'd never want to be. I'll take a look tomorrow and see what Fresno looks like.

dudebro

The problem is that's the same with the living area. Fresno probably doesn't need to hire often to staff the place.

And it's out of the way. Closest UPS buildings are Visalia and Merced, and those aren't bustling operations either, an hour up and down Rt. 99 from Fresno.

You could probably get hired in Oakland on the spot - but then you'd have to live there.