Trouble ahead? Dwindling UPS job listings

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Trailers are sitting...

Boxes aren't being loaded...

The new dudes are in training.

When the money moves around a bit them otr boys and them rail yard jockeys will be back with that easy overtime.

JustDeliverIt

Down 300 last week.
Down another 300 or so for the start of this week.

I hear talk of PVDs, but only one listing right now (probably an error.)

Must not be everywhere. Had a big hiring event at our building Thursday. Handing out referral cards so if anyone we suggest stays 30 days, the employee who referred them and new hire get $250 each. Stay for another 30 days, $250 each again.

PT Car Washer

Must not be everywhere. Had a big hiring event at our building Thursday. Handing out referral cards so if anyone we suggest stays 30 days, the employee who referred them and new hire get $250 each. Stay for another 30 days, $250 each again.
Anyone that wants a job can get hired at my building. We hired a 65 year old woman last Fall and she is still working. Training new drivers every week.

Doing time

Not sure but they have just put up $250 referral flyers in our building. Of course the volume is going to be down when gas $5 and groceries are astronomical. People don’t have as much discretionary money to buy frivolous stuff. So, yes I’m sure they need less employees at the moment. Amazon built a huge warehouse near I’m my town that they never occupied and is now for sale. It’s a sign of the times.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Not sure but they have just put up $250 referral flyers in our building. Of course the volume is going to be down when gas $5 and groceries are astronomical. People don’t have as much discretionary money to buy frivolous stuff. So, yes I’m sure they need less employees at the moment. Amazon built a huge warehouse near I’m my town that they never occupied and is now for sale. It’s a sign of the times.
They're ordering necessities online