Who wins November 2024?

• Trump

• Kamala

• RFK jr

• None of the above

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

Next Day Err

Democrats refused to allow him to speak at their convention. You people you what you deserve.
Sean met with Harris prior to the convention and wouldn’t commit to endorsing her. Why give him a platform if he can’t have any courage?

$2.2 billion in pensions SAVED. No loyalty and zero sense. Shameful. But Democrats would be ROASTED if they allowed those pensions to fail and you know it.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Currently trying to keep my Gross under 120K. Anything much over that and I might as well not bother because uncle Sam’s taking most of it.
I prefer to make the minimum necessary to sustain a comfortable lifestyle to ensure there's less tax for them to steal.

Thebrownblob

Sean met with Harris prior to the convention and wouldn’t commit to endorsing her. Why give him a platform if he can’t have any courage?

$2.2 billion in pensions SAVED. No loyalty and zero sense. Shameful. But Democrats would be ROASTED if they allowed those pensions to fail and you know it.
So was this Pay for play? Did the Democrats expect or demand an endorsement or did they do it for the right reasons?

At some point, someone was going to have to “fix” these pensions. It had the possibility of taking the whole economy down and taking UPS with it as well.

Now, having said that these pensions are really not “fixed” only temporarily. If we do not find a way to organize large corporations in the next 15 to 20 years, there will be no pension and probably no Teamsters. At least as we know it. O’Brien has a vision and plan and he is following his plan.

In a few years, you’ll be able to vote whether or not you think his vision and plan are working.

Don’t worry, we endorse and give far more money to Democrats still.

sailfish

Not a genius move. That’s not how marginal taxation works.
What are you saying? The higher your earning numbers are, the higher their theft numbers are. That's indisputable.

1727527365093.png

Thebrownblob

She has said repeatedly that federal tax on people making under $400,000 won’t go up. If we’re taking Trump’s word for everything he says are we taking Harris’ words at face value?
Well, your comment is disingenuous, I’ve already said I won’t take Trumps word. But these are currently his tax brackets. And I definitely won’t take Kamala’s word..

The fact is you really don’t know what she’s going to do because she’s only given generalizations.

But that’s good enough for you I guess even though you admit Trump’s tax cut is good for working people?

Next Day Err

Well, your comment is disingenuous, I’ve already said I won’t take Trumps word. But these are currently his tax brackets. And I definitely won’t take Kamala’s word..

The fact is you really don’t know what she’s going to do because she’s only given generalizations.

But that’s good enough for you I guess even though you admit Trump’s tax cut is good for working people?
It’s good for working people on its face but the huge cuts for the well-connected wealthy and corporations is unsustainable.

sailfish

You’re always better off earning more than not, though.

It’s an 8% difference on the first dollar after $191,950. I think that’s a fair deal for workers.
You're losing my point here. Thirty percent of $120k is twice as much as thirty percent of $60k. This is about minimizing their collection in its entirety.