Who wins November 2024?

• Trump

• Kamala

• RFK jr

• None of the above

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

Next Day Err

We gotta have our wars!! we aren’t anything without those.
We're not at war but we will help our friends defeat countries who hate us and want us to die by giving our friends the means to beat them back. Small price to pay. Isolationism doesn't work and hasn't work. We tried that twice in the 20th century and we got two world wars.

Thebrownblob

We're not at war but we will help our friends defeat countries who hate us and want us to die by giving our friends the means to beat them back. Small price to pay. Isolationism doesn't work and hasn't work. We tried that twice in the 20th century and we got two world wars.

Attachments

• 1727530425028.gif
    1727530425028.gif
    166.6 KB · Views: 1

Thebrownblob

We are at war forever.

Next Day Err

We are at war forever.

For the first time in decades no U.S. soldier is in a war zone.

We're not at war. Doesn't mean war isn't being waged against our interests.

Next Day Err

Well, then, I guess you have not endorsed a presidential candidate. that’s pretty clear because you belong to an organization that did not endorse so therefore you are guilty. Guilt. by past and loose Association is fun
I'm ashamed of my union for this cowardly decision but I'm a dues-paying member just the same as you.