• Trump

• Kamala

• RFK jr

• None of the above

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It means driving them from Ukraine and ideally Crimea.
LMFAO your political party let them take Crimea and change the population so much that now they vote for Russia.

Now your party has tricked you into begging them to give your tax dollars to giant military contractors under the guise of getting crimea back.

Manipulated.
Sad.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
We're not at war but we will help our friends defeat countries who hate us and want us to die
Who's this "us" you speak of? Russia doesn't hate us. They hate the globohomos running the show here. As do I.

Thebrownblob

It sure was bashing unions. What do you think someone who talks like that about unions would want to do with his power to affect union power?

It's not hard.
Could be, but that’s not what he was saying there, he was saying how good the money is being a union member. We just keep getting raises.

Next Day Err

Who's this "us" you speak of? Russia doesn't hate us. They hate the globohomos running the show here. As do I.

The "globohomos" are NATO and they are stronger now than ever before. If I was Putin I'd hate them as well. He'll be ok with his hundreds of billions of stolen rubles from the Russian people, though. Unless they hang him.