• RFK jr

• None of the above

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1729212900328.png

Over70irregs

Would you stop acting like you're some misunderstood Buddhist monk, and either talk like people or not at all?

Perfect example of what I'm talking about.
If you asked Chatgpt to generate a word salad, and then posted every other word of it, it would be more concise and to the point than most of your posts.
I promise to do better sir. My California Achievement Test scores should be at a higher standard. Iā€¦.will ā€¦.improve.

Next Day Err

Would you stop acting like you're some misunderstood Buddhist monk, and either talk like people or not at all?

Perfect example of what I'm talking about.
If you asked Chatgpt to generate a word salad, and then posted every other word of it, it would be more concise and to the point than most of your posts.
I mean, good point.

Next Day Err

Screw that. Just because cardboard fibers have clogged your comprehensionā€¦ā€¦.(checking AI)ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.. um.. AI{doesnā€™t mean you cannot give a union brother a break}
I do wonder if all that Chinese dust and diesel fumes have done a number on my brain.

Doublestandards

Trumps latest post:

ā€œ60 MINUTES SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY TAKEN OFF THE AIR ā€“ ELECTION INTERFERENCE. CBS SHOULD LOSE ITS LICENSE. THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN BROADCAST HISTORY. Kamala should be investigated and forced off the Campaign, and Joe Biden allowed to take back his rightful place (He got 14 Million Primary Votes, she got none!). THIS WHOLE SORDID AND FRAUDULENT EVENT IS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!ā€

The fact heā€™s refusing to do any more debates, and that heā€™s still asking for Joe Biden to be his opponent is not a great look. He seems scared of Harris

Over70irregs

Trumps latest post:

ā€œ60 MINUTES SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY TAKEN OFF THE AIR ā€“ ELECTION INTERFERENCE. CBS SHOULD LOSE ITS LICENSE. THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN BROADCAST HISTORY. Kamala should be investigated and forced off the Campaign, and Joe Biden allowed to take back his rightful place (He got 14 Million Primary Votes, she got none!). THIS WHOLE SORDID AND FRAUDULENT EVENT IS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!ā€

The fact heā€™s refusing to do any more debates, and that heā€™s still asking for Joe Biden to be his opponent is not a great look. He seems scared of Harris
He isā€¦she got him (hate to admit). Thatā€™s why Elon billionaire is riding his jock hard. Is this cuckery?
(A place where newborn :censored2: (i.e. men who will, sometime in the future, be cuckholded by other men) are reared.)
1729223473243.png