• Trump

• Kamala

• RFK jr

• None of the above

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doublestandards

Learning?
I thought she was a prosecutor blah blah blah...
What's she need to learn?

Dumb bitch has been in office for 4 years. Hell, the main job of VP is basically PR and she sucks at it lol.
Yeah yeah yeah, you said all the same exact things about Trump, then you flip flopped on him and changed every one of your ideologies. You’ll come around to Harris too

IMG_0018.jpeg
IMG_0002.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, you knew Trump was doing just fine with white voters.
Are you posting screenshots to intentionally spam the thread with images that make it impossible to follow the conversation?

I don't think it's too difficult to figure out how to click the quote button....

...but I never got fired for coming to work high. Not too smart Harry!

Saw interview. Not letting her finish even simple sentences. She had to be more aggressive and make him stop and talk over his constant interruptions. Takes guts to go on the fox entertainment info channel. Surprised she did it. Shaky at times but controlled. I give her 7 of 10. (Thumbs down is an indicator of limited ratiocination).
She had the obligation to be concise, knowing her handlers were only going to allow for 20-25 minutes. Had he not stepped on her to maintain structure she would still be not answering a very direct question about her :censored2: border policies. She did well saying she's offering plans to tackle affordable housing, economic issues, etc. She started off well discussing people wanting to turn the page from the divisiveness, but then u-turned by blaming all the rhetoric from trump, rather than taking the opportunity to say we're all tired of it from both sides. A lot of meaningless fluff in between avoiding answers regarding current policy vs her ideas moving forward.

She went into hostile waters, Brett Baier was direct but respectful, I thought he gave her a good opportunity to talk to centrist republicans and she abandoned it. Tell me why you're great, not why you hate the other guy.

She also doesn't know we live in a republic, so there's that.

4/10 because she at least spoke well and didn't cackle.

Over70irregs

She had the obligation to be concise, knowing her handlers were only going to allow for 20-25 minutes. Had he not stepped on her to maintain structure she would still be not answering a very direct question about her :censored2: border policies. She did well saying she's offering plans to tackle affordable housing, economic issues, etc. She started off well discussing people wanting to turn the page from the divisiveness, but then u-turned by blaming all the rhetoric from trump, rather than taking the opportunity to say we're all tired of it from both sides. A lot of meaningless fluff in between avoiding answers regarding current policy vs her ideas moving forward.

She went into hostile waters, Brett Baier was direct but respectful, I thought he gave her a good opportunity to talk to centrist republicans and she abandoned it. Tell me why you're great, not why you hate the other guy.

She also doesn't know we live in a republic, so there's that.

4/10 because she at least spoke well and didn't cackle.
Funny it’s always women who cackle, men get to be arrogant or arse holes

Funny it’s always women who cackle, men get to be arrogant or arse holes
Given that the term "cackle" is derived from the sharp sound a hen makes (particularly after laying an egg) it is primarily associated with women. I don't know of any male hens, but it's 2024 so who knows...

What is actually funny is that you dismiss any short response to your post that was particularly inviting, but when a response with actual substance and a relatively objective evaluation of the subject matter is offered, you focus on a single word that you clearly don't fundamentally understand.

I believe that type of action is referred to as "narrative bending" or so I'm told.

Thebrownblob

Given that the term "cackle" is derived from the sharp sound a hen makes (particularly after laying an egg) it is primarily associated with women. I don't know of any male hens, but it's 2024 so who knows...

What is actually funny is that you dismiss any short response to your post that was particularly inviting, but when a response with actual substance and a relatively objective evaluation of the subject matter is offered, you focus on a single word that you clearly don't fundamentally understand.

I believe that type of action is referred to as "narrative bending" or so I'm told.
And trolling

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You should watch it.
The white dudes for Harris crowd probably actually think she had a good interview.

She definitely failed to win over any men who aren't betas with that shrill nagging and talking over him.

Of course, they know that we're "the problem"....

Screenshot_20241017-112043_Files by Google.png

Accidentally said what they actually think about white men there lol.