• Kamala

• RFK jr

• None of the above

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
You should watch it.

Just 20 minutes long and all she wanted to say that Trump is to blame. Her body language said it all, she tried to set up Brett and the Fox network and failed miserably.

Remember that the ball is now in Israelā€™s court, I can almost guarantee that if she gets in Iranā€™s nuclear plants will be history and there is not a thing she can do about it. No one will take her seriously on the world stage, even our allies are starting to worry. She has nothingā€¦it probably is related to her wine consumption, same boat as Pelosi, California does have many a fine wine..:drinkntypesmili1:

The white dudes for Harris crowd probably actually think she had a good interview.

She definitely failed to win over any men who aren't betas with that shrill nagging and talking over him.

Of course, they know that we're "the problem"....

View attachment 498288

Accidentally said what they actually think about white men there lol.
Its crazy, because I'm who she should've been talking to. I'm the centrist republican, I'm the guy actually listening. You had a chance to tell me how great you are, you said you were not an extension of the biden administration...how? "...go read my 80 pages on my website." (sic)

Lady, tell me who you are, not why you hate the other guy. She dumped a very real opportunity.

DELACROIX

The white dudes for Harris crowd probably actually think she had a good interview.

She definitely failed to win over any men who aren't betas with that shrill nagging and talking over him.

Of course, they know that we're "the problem"....

View attachment 498288

Accidentally said what they actually think about white men there lol.

You mean all those ā€œBlack Menā€ who were passed over for promotion by a ā€œBlack Lesbian Womanā€ . I finally saw that commercial about male voters for Harris..is it me but they all seem to be feminine, got a kick out of the weight lifer claiming he bench pressed 500 pounds. There is no common sense going on with the Democratic Committee, they canā€™t even define what a ā€œwomenā€ is more over what a ā€œBlack manā€ thinks..in for a rude awakening come November..

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Its crazy, because I'm who she should've been talking to. I'm the centrist republican, I'm the guy actually listening. You had a chance to tell me how great you are, you said you were not an extension of the biden administration...how? "...go read my 80 pages on my website." (sic)

Lady, tell me who you are, not why you hate the other guy. She dumped a very real opportunity.
She got what her handlers wanted.
Arrived late, tried to redefine the ground rules, refused to directly answer anything, switched to blaming Trump at every chance and cut the interview short.
She was all flash.

Over70irregs

Given that the term "cackle" is derived from the sharp sound a hen makes (particularly after laying an egg) it is primarily associated with women. I don't know of any male hens, but it's 2024 so who knows...

What is actually funny is that you dismiss any short response to your post that was particularly inviting, but when a response with actual substance and a relatively objective evaluation of the subject matter is offered, you focus on a single word that you clearly don't fundamentally understand.

I believe that type of action is referred to as "narrative bending" or so I'm told.
Lol. I was clear. I see clear patterns of female dismissal. Minimizing them gives them strength. Some topics are blah and self explanatory. If I missed something let me know. Lazy redundant red hat meandering deserves a jab. Keeps the juices flowing.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Lol. I was clear. I see clear patterns of female dismissal. Minimizing them gives them strength. Some topics are blah and self explanatory. If I missed something let me know. Lazy redundant red hat meandering deserves a jab. Keeps the juices flowing.
Would you stop acting like you're some misunderstood Buddhist monk, and either talk like people or not at all?

Lazy redundant red hat meandering deserves a jab. Keeps the juices flowing.
Perfect example of what I'm talking about.
If you asked Chatgpt to generate a word salad, and then posted every other word of it, it would be more concise and to the point than most of your posts.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Iā€™m wounded you would think that. We are like 95% MAGA here. We are winning in November as long as we donā€™t cheat. If we do then we deserve the outcome.
We've been over this one too. Lose the pronoun stuff.

Speak for yourself, don't pretend like you speak for the masses.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Would you stop acting like you're some misunderstood Buddhist monk, and either talk like people or not at all?

Perfect example of what I'm talking about.
If you asked Chatgpt to generate a word salad, and then posted every other word of it, it would be more concise and to the point than most of your posts.
I've been saying this for months. Unintelligible jabbering should be a violation of the TOS!

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

DELACROIX

In Trumpā€™s words : ā€œ those fake news outlets are losersā€ā€¦ ā€œwhy waste my breath ā€œā€¦paraphrasing of courseā€¦šŸ˜„

Dismissed? You either didn't read anything I said, or you're :censored2:ing rat-hearted.

Last edited:

vantexan

Saw interview. Not letting her finish even simple sentences. She had to be more aggressive and make him stop and talk over his constant interruptions. Takes guts to go on the fox entertainment info channel. Surprised she did it. Shaky at times but controlled. I give her 7 of 10. (Thumbs down is an indicator of limited ratiocination).
Exactly what did she answer? You may not be aware but they had agreed to start at 5 p.m. and have a 30 minute Q&A. She waited until 5:17 p.m. to walk out. That mattered because the news show it aired on started at 6 p.m. Had to cut it short and try to get in as much as possible. Then was combative from the start. And dishonest. Refused to address letting in millions for three years. Kept talking about the bill put forth earlier this year. Kept bringing up Trump. If you think she did a good job yet you sneer at FOX all the time then I don't know what else to say. She has never demonstrated a knowledge of anything that matters. I guess some people.prefer chuckles rather than substance.