• Trump

• Kamala

• RFK jr

• None of the above

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

Over70irregs

1729318166703.png

You also have people who worship him that have never been the “man” their entire lives. He embodies the days of old when “patriots” did as they wanted. White Fright will burn 🔥 the bible and it foundings and be at church this Sunday. It invites superiority by way of manifest destiny. Those flags on trucks are not pride. They are scared men coming to grips their stranglehold WILL be ending soon. Last gasp is up next. (AI now stumped)

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
A Trump hater at Political wrote a hit piece and now every other liberal outlet is parroting it.

I am turning 70 in December and I wish I had Trump’s stamina. I read somewhere that Vance’s schedule is even more taxing, remember he is just 40. The Democrats have been so old and it is showing, their nominee Harris has been in DEI bubble for so long she doesn’t know what she is doing. She doesn’t have any critical thinking and it showed during the Fox interview, her facial expressions were discerning. Walking like a man in pants doesn’t cut it, even Margaret Thatcher wore a dress and could argue in front of parliament. She couldn’t cut it for 20 minutes before she got that shirk when confronted, superficial to the core.