• Trump

• Kamala

• RFK jr

• None of the above

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
It’s been a big week for the Orange Convicted felon.
He had an event in Coachella where to keep people from leaving he had them bussed for about five miles from the parking lot to the event. In true Trump fashion the bus company wasn’t paid by trumps campaign so they denied service back to the parking lot
I heard some are still trapped and they are eating the dogs and cats

Lara Trump held a boat rally and the Nazi’s showed up. Not all Trump supporters are Nazis, but all Nazis are Trumpers
View attachment 498516View attachment 498517

He loves to brag about how rich he is, yet only donated $1300 to hurricane relief
View attachment 498518

In one speech this week he told everyone to vote on January 5
View attachment 498519

In a town hall with Univision Trump call’s January 6 a “ Day of Love”

In another town hall he takes Five questions, then decides to stop taking questions and just “ dances” to music

He was on Fox and Friends this week and it looks like they put him on a pee pad in case his diaper leaked
View attachment 498520View attachment 498521

His campaign is cancelling engagements due to him being “ exhausted”. We all know it’s to hide his obvious mental decline
View attachment 498522

I see someone's ban for derailing the cruise thread is finally up.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
He is starting to look like Candy Corn
IMG_7210.png
IMG_7211.png
IMG_7213.jpeg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Tariff talk is just fake pandering. He knows our penchant for dominating other people leads us wrongly. He is signaling to his buddies to put factories in other countries to not pay tariffs. Don’t believe him.
More translations: “he said he will impose tarrifs but is really telling his buddies to put factories in other countries “
I have never seen an individual that literally every time he opens his mouth his supporters have to tell us what he “ really” meant

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Let’s also not forget this week that FEMA had to stop helping the victims of the hurricane due to “ armed militia” hunting FEMA workers. These gentle Trump folks got wrapped up in Trump’s lies that FEMA is withholding aid
IMG_7240.jpeg
IMG_7220.jpeg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
After being convicted of paying hush money to Stormy Daniels in May, his lawyers reached out yet again later to try and buy her off once again.
He sure is wanting to pay a lot of money to someone he claims he doesn’t know
And for something he claims never happened

Over70irregs

More translations: “he said he will impose tarrifs but is really telling his buddies to put factories in other countries “
I have never seen an individual that literally every time he opens his mouth his supporters have to tell us what he “ really” meant
AI grammatical defensive scanning technique. It will search for you online by how you write. (That was free) 🧠