Trump 🇱🇷 VS KAMALA 🇱🇷 2024

Who wins November 2024?

• Trump

• Kamala

• RFK jr

• None of the above

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
He calls his political opponents “ enemies from within” and would use the military against US citizens.
There was an Austrian Corporal that was quite fond of arresting his political opponents and using the military against German citizens
Context and framing are useful tools, give them a shot. Poor choice of words, certainly, but spouting the statement of twisted words as your overlords have instructed, doesn't make it any more accurate.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Context and framing are useful tools, give them a shot. Poor choice of words, certainly, but spouting the statement of twisted words as your overlords have instructed, doesn't make it any more accurate.
Another translation, just a “ poor choice of words”.
This is the sixth time I have posted his exact words and his supporters translate “ what he really means”
What if, and go with me on this….. what if everything he says is exactly what he means??

fishtm2001

This is the sixth time I have posted his exact words and his supporters translate “ what he really means”
What if, and go with me on this….. what if everything he says is exactly what he means??
We are talking about donald supporters here who still claim that HRC did not concede in 2106.

fishtm2001

“I think the bigger problem are the people from within. We have some very bad people. We have some sick people. Radical left lunatics,” Trump said told Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo in an interview on “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“I think it should be very easily handled by, if necessary, by National Guard, or if really necessary, by the military, because they can’t let that happen,” he added.

But, and go with me on this, what you posted is not what he said.

“I think the bigger problem are the people from within. We have some very bad people. We have some sick people. Radical left lunatics,” Trump said told Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo in an interview on “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“I think it should be very easily handled by, if necessary, by National Guard, or if really necessary, by the military, because they can’t let that happen,” he added.
I watched it.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Stock market is staying in record highs, six straight weeks of gains.
Member when the Orange guy said if President Biden were elected the Market would crash?
I’ll take “ things that didn’t age well for $1,000 “

fishtm2001

• Sunday: Trump says the US military should be deployed against “the enemy within” on Election Day. It’s unclear who exactly he’s talking about, but he does refer to Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) as an example of a domestic enemy later in the interview.
  • Monday: Trump stops a town hall to conduct a 40-minute impromptu dance party, where he plays songs like “YMCA” and “Hallelujah” on stage with an obviously confused South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R).
  • Tuesday: When asked during a Bloomberg interview about his policy toward Google, Trump responds with an extended riff on an election lawsuit in Virginia. When prompted to actually answer the question, Trump launches into a rant about critical stories appearing on Google News, said he’d called “the head of Google” to complain, and then threatened to “do something” to the company in response.
  • Also Tuesday: Trump warns that “hydrogen is the new car,” and tells a story about a man who died in a hydrogen car explosion near a tree and could not be identified by his wife. Hydrogen-fueled cars are in fact a 10-year-old technology with a small and declining global market share. There is no evidence that they can explode like the Hindenburg, as a car with hydrogen fuel cells is not the same thing as a dirigible inflated with hydrogen gas.
  • Wednesday: Asked about the “enemy within” comments from Sunday, Trump doubles down — saying Democrats like Schiff are indeed such an enemy, that they are “Marxists” and “fascists” who are “so evil” and “dangerous for our country.”

Vox

fishtm2001

Stock market is staying in record highs, six straight weeks of gains.
Member when the Orange guy said if President Biden were elected the Market would crash?
I’ll take “ things that didn’t age well for $1,000 “

“The press takes him literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally.”

Salina Zito of The Atlantic