trump 2016

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Then you should have no problem in proving your point.
How about you prove your point that they are the same. Maybe back in 1930 many of the same problems in society could compare between alcohol and drugs. But you are comparing apples to oranges if you compare the two in today's society

Overpaid Union Thug

Oh look. It's our little B* Sport no nothing.
View attachment 73324 View attachment 73325

LMAO
LOL! I was about to start a thread called "Liberals And The Red X". They seem to get some emotional satisfaction out of clicking that dislike button. LOL. I guess it's better than throwing a fit (some probably do that too) and smashing there keyboard or phone. They are such emotional little children aren't they? There's been many articles written online about how liberals are more likely to defriend or block people online that don't share their their beliefs. How pathetic is that? LOL!

I guess the red X is there way of releasing their childlike pouty behavior onto those on this forum that upset their feeble little minds. It's their own Brown Cafe kiss of death. LOL!

Attachments

• 1457806462395.jpg
    1457806462395.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 1457806474254.jpg
    1457806474254.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 80
  • 1457806507744.jpg
    1457806507744.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 87
LOL! I was about to start a thread called "Liberals And The Red X". They seem to get some emotional satisfaction out of clicking that dislike button. LOL. I guess it's better than throwing a fit (some probably do that too) and smashing there keyboard or phone. They are such emotional little children aren't they? There's been many articles written online about how liberals are more likely to defriend or block people online that don't share their their beliefs. How pathetic is that? LOL!

I guess the red X is there way of releasing their childlike pouty behavior onto those on this forum that upset their feeble little minds. It's their own Brown Cafe kiss of death. LOL!
He doesn't even have the balls to give you a counter point..

Just a red X and run away.

A troll badge is in order.

MAKAVELI

I can tell you the difference.

I drink too much but yet still can be a productive member of society.

Someone who is really close to be has been a life long drug user. Never really has been a contributing member for more than a short perit of time.
You'd be surprised how many drug addicts are functioning addicts. A lot more than you think.

Sportello

I disagree with a few people here, and the red X seems to rile them up. Thanks for taking the bait.