trump 2016

MAKAVELI

I have been close to people that had both.....alcohol is a slow death.....drugs that these scum bags push is automatic
What you fail to understand is alcohol can end ones life just as fast and Kieth Richards is living proof that other drugs doesn't always mean " automatic ";)

teamer

LOL! I was about to start a thread called "Liberals And The Red X". They seem to get some emotional satisfaction out of clicking that dislike button. LOL. I guess it's better than throwing a fit (some probably do that too) and smashing there keyboard or phone. They are such emotional little children aren't they? There's been many articles written online about how liberals are more likely to defriend or block people online that don't share their their beliefs. How pathetic is that? LOL!

I guess the red X is there way of releasing their childlike pouty behavior onto those on this forum that upset their feeble little minds. It's their own Brown Cafe kiss of death. LOL!

you are dealing with a maturity level that is second grade at best with liberals.