trump 2016

The issue today is that many emergency units are providing Narcan .
Which in turn saves an overdosing person today , but allows them to try again tomorrow .
What if it was a one-time user that was experimenting? Should we just give up and let them die?..
Maybe we should go into bad neighborhoods and pass out guns,let them kill each other?

Right or wrong we are humans and must show compassion are we all doomed.

Future

Victory Ride
Alcohol is not a hard drug? Not even considering that the the human body reacts to it as it would other poisons? Or that it irritates every organ it passes through? Or that addicts that identify as addicts but are "ok to drink" find that simply is not the case? Or that the chemical makeup of alcohol is very similar to ether?

Maybe it's not as soft as you think.
Ok ....drink a beer right now......try herion next.....if I was in Vegas what would be the odds of you dieing?

There are a great many able bodied people in this country who cannot secure gainful employment because they have been incarcerated for offenses that may be overlooked for certain parts of the population.

I think you knew that, but decided to cast in shallow waters. ;)
I really wasn't sure what you was trying to say. That's why I asked. I agree that you got arrested one time for having some drugs on you(not talking about drug dealers)

Doesn't mean you should be forced to not be able to a get decent job.

Sportello

The issue today is that many emergency units are providing Narcan .
Which in turn saves an overdosing person today , but allows them to try again tomorrow .

What if it was a one-time user that was experimenting? Should we just give up and let them die?..
Maybe we should go into bad neighborhoods and pass out guns,let them kill each other?

Right or wrong we are humans and must show compassion are we all doomed.

Do none of you know a recovering addict? As long as they are alive, they have hope, and may be capable of love. As long as they love, they are truly alive.

bbsam

Staff member
You can think what you wish but you do not know us .

@Brownslave688 was right about one thing.

You are prejudice against the Fluffers.
Just because we have fun,doesn't mean we are stupid or don't have an opinion.

We usually choose not to deal with all of the hate here.
Hate? Hardly. Amazement. That someone claiming to know so much about addiction yet thinks alcohol less damaging than heroin or crack is truly astonishing. And yes. I think I'm in a position to know.