trump 2016

Sportello

I really wasn't sure what you was trying to say. That's why I asked. I agree that you got arrested one time for having some drugs on you(not talking about drug dealers)

Doesn't mean you should be forced to not be able to a get decent job.
I'll go one step further. People of color are more likely to be arrested for a petty crime in America than a white person. Once you are arrested, you will likely be on welfare of some sort, or be in a 'for profit' prison system.

The 'family' aspect of Black Americans was dismantled during slavery. Something that took 500 years to implement can't be overturned in five generations. Make all of our citizens healthy and smart, and we'll be okay. Keep a portion of our society ignorant and ill, and we'll soon sink to that level.

I'll go one step further. People of color are more likely to be arrested for a petty crime in America than a white person. Once you are arrested, you will likely be on welfare of some sort, or be in a 'for profit' prison system.

The 'family' aspect of Black Americans was dismantled during slavery. Something that took 500 years to implement can't be overturned in five generations. Make all of our citizens healthy and smart, and we'll be okay. Keep a portion of our society ignorant and ill, and we'll soon sink to that level.
Create jobs and provide a better school system. Because right now the school system is a big joke.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

So the current First Family is fake ?

Future

Victory Ride
Hate? Hardly. Amazement. That someone claiming to know so much about addiction yet thinks alcohol less damaging than heroin or crack is truly astonishing. And yes. I think I'm in a position to know.
Claiming is the word that upset me ...you r a blemish on this site

JL 0513

This infiltration by whack jobs at Trump rallies is sad. Yes, both sides have the freedom of speech but opposing sides need to allow opposition to speak. Liberals continually shut down speech they don't agree with. Colleges and everywhere. It's like an atheist running into a church on Sunday morning and shutting down the service. You don't agree, stay out!

The difference between liberal protesting and conservative protesting:

Liberal..

lead_large.jpg

Conservative:

Screen-Shot-2013-10-17-at-12.50.29-PM.png

BrownArmy

Let's discuss why MoveOn.org is so afraid of Trump.

At least you're getting back to the topic at hand.

As far as MoveOn.org is concerned, I'm not sure they're 'afraid'.

I think they're taking a stand, and good for them.

"I don't often agree with MoveOn.org, but when I do, it's in response to Baba gounj..."

BrownArmy

This infiltration by whack jobs at Trump rallies is sad. Yes, both sides have the freedom of speech but opposing sides need to allow opposition to speak. Liberals continually shut down speech they don't agree with. Colleges and everywhere. It's like an atheist running into a church on Sunday morning and shutting down the service. You don't agree, stay out!

Liberal..

lead_large.jpg

Conservative:

Please put down the Limbaugh and Beck.

You're brainwashed.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Liberal..

lead_large.jpg

Conservative:

And don't forget to mention that the city workers clean up the messy trash the Liberals leaves behind . While the Conservative leave the area clean .

So why aren't our best teachers and resources devoted to those most in need?
I can tell you why. My youngest is trying her best to get a teaching job. But unfortunately our resources are wasted on everyone deserves to get an education.
.she took a temporary assignment at an elementary school. It was to help one special needs kid. He had no business being in a regular school environment.
In the 20 days she did that job. The police was called 7 times,she was stabbed with a pen, kicked and punched. This was all done by a kindergarten student.

Her valuable resources were wasted on babysitting duty.

And I forgot to mention all the names she was called but the kids parents insist he goes to a regular school.

Holydriver

Hate? Hardly. Amazement. That someone claiming to know so much about addiction yet thinks alcohol less damaging than heroin or crack is truly astonishing. And yes. I think I'm in a position to know.
I agree with him. Alcohol is only as damaging because it is widely available. If it took a black market to get it, it wouldn't destroy as many lives other than the law breakers like AL Capone. There aren't many social crack smokers and heroin users are there? You give a man a bottle of booze and it might sitnin his house for a few months before fully consumed. Put a crack rock or heroin stamp in a user's possession and see how long it lasts