trump 2016

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
what you BOTH fail to understand is WHY some democrats are voting in the republican primaries. First, in the OPEN primaries, democrats have been asking for republican ballots NOT to support Donald Trump, but to vote for OTHER republican candidates in hopes of derailing TRUMP.

In Ohio, democrats voted in large numbers for John Kasich and derailed Trumps win in the state. This has been the case in each open primary. In the caucuses, Trump can only take 30% of the vote from pure republicans as 65% are still voting against him.

You only see the WIN and not the numbers, and that is the illusion that is fooling you all. Just like Moreluck did in 2008 and 2012, you fall for the hype but fail to see the handwriting on the wall.

Yes, you are excited about Trump, but the country isnt as a whole. Trump serves as your voice for whats on your mind but too scared to say in public, but its clear the protests against him are growing and in the upcoming states, there will be more problems.

As for Trumps claim that he is UNIFIER, this couldnt be farther from the truth. He is a hater, and he knows that inspiring the white anger looks good in clips and rallies, but it just wont win a general election.

Women and Minorities along with that 65% of the GOP will not vote for him, and that clearly spells defeat in November.

You people just have to learn to understand the facts and not the hype.

Right now, Trump trails Hillary by a larger margin than both McCain and Romney did at this same time in the election cycle. It wont get any better for Trump as the months pass, he will continue to open his mouth to his own detriment. Someone will end up getting hurt or killed at his rallies and that will seal the deal against Trump.

Until then, you enjoy the ride! Keep on believing! Keep on PRAYING that GOD sent Trump to you people as your savior, and Ill have a field day with you all on election day.

Good luck sheeple.

TOS.
this is just complete made up bs by you.

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
and this is the funny part.

If trump supporters were so terrible wouldn't they be the ones starting stuff at Hillary and Bernie rally's?

They have no reason to. Bernie and Hillary don't show signs of Fascim. The Protesters are not starting anything. They're exercising their First Amendment. They're not the one's starting the violence or hate.

"kill that mother" "kick his ass"

Last edited by a moderator:

Brownslave688

They have no reason to. Bernie and Hillary don't show signs of Fascim. The Protesters are not starting anything. They're exercising their First Amendment. They're not the one's starting the violence or hate.

"kill that :censored2:" "kick his ass"

Scared their handouts will be taken away. Nothing more.

oldngray

nowhere special
Do you have the video where the anti-trump peaceful protester slaps a horse in the face ?

They are in big trouble now. They got PETA mad.
horse-commie-trans-575x336.jpg

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...nti-trump-protester-who-slapped-police-horse/

Brownslave688

lol, free hand outs? Which hand outs? that's all you got? you guys have get out of your home, get out of the country. Get some culture. Must suck living in rural America.
What does rural America have to with anything?

The problem is the poor me the world is against me folks. Enough negative thinking actually rewires their brains to think even more negatively.

They don't know it but they are their own worst enemy.