trump 2016

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Also I can understand why one would protest when they feel their voice isn't being heard.

That's not the case here. You want to be heard vote against him. Simple as that. No need to act a fool.

Overpaid Union Thug

The Soros connection to the protest, unless we are talking Kevin Bacon degrees of separation.

I said "probably" was Soros. He may or may not be directly involved (money/organization) but this Gonzalez chick definitely fell from the same tree. She is a "Soros Justice Fellow."

http://www.bestofneworleans.com/gambit/gambits-40-under-40/Content?oid=1902308

• Jacinta Gonzales, 26
Jacinta Gonzalez, 26 Lead Organizer, Congress of Day Laborers Soros Justice Fellow

When Jacinta Gonzalez came to New Orleans over her winter break from Wesleyan University, she expected to be in the city for two weeks. But after volunteering with the New Orleans Workers' Center for Racial Justice (NOWCRJ), the Central Mexico native decided to return and has been working for the Congress of Day Laborers since 2007.

"I was really intrigued with what was happening with workers who came to New Orleans — how they were being integrated into the community," Gonzalez says. "I was drawn to come as someone who speaks both English and Spanish and who has lived on both sides of the border."

Part of the NOWCRJ, the Congress of Day Laborers is dedicated to organizing workers of various races working in an array of industries build their power and participation within their communities, Gonzalez says. She facilitates meetings for members and community outreach program to explain what rights workers have and how they can defend them if violated.

"We give workers the tools and spaces to be active in the democratic [process] we have," Gonzalez says. "If someone is willing to stand up for their rights and support themselves and take risks, I feel like it's only fair for me to say "How can I help you, and what can I do to make that happen?'

"I really think for us to be able to live in a world together, people who are directly affected by a problem have to be part of the solution." — Lucas

And she is known by a Soros foundation.....

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/about

PROGRAMS
U.S. PROGRAMS

Congress of Day Laborers, Gonzalez helped establish and maintain a base of day laborers dedicated to building worker power, advancing racial justice, and mobilizing workers across race and industry in post-Katrina New Orleans. She was the lead investigator and primary author of two reports that documented the inhumane conditions in the immigration detention center in Basile, Louisiana and played a key role in exposing abuses in the South Louisiana Correctional Center.

A recipient of the New Voices Fellowship, Gonzalez holds a degree from Wesleyan University, and has studied at the School of International Training in Durban, South Africa, and the Universidade Metropolitana in Caracas, Venezuela.

So, it's clear that there is likely a Soros connection here. Whether directly or indirectly.

BrownArmy

I said "probably" was Soros. He may or may not be directly involved (money/organization) but this Gonzalez chick definitely fell from the same tree. She is a "Soros Justice Fellow."

http://www.bestofneworleans.com/gambit/gambits-40-under-40/Content?oid=1902308

• Jacinta Gonzales, 26
Jacinta Gonzalez, 26 Lead Organizer, Congress of Day Laborers Soros Justice Fellow

When Jacinta Gonzalez came to New Orleans over her winter break from Wesleyan University, she expected to be in the city for two weeks. But after volunteering with the New Orleans Workers' Center for Racial Justice (NOWCRJ), the Central Mexico native decided to return and has been working for the Congress of Day Laborers since 2007.

"I was really intrigued with what was happening with workers who came to New Orleans — how they were being integrated into the community," Gonzalez says. "I was drawn to come as someone who speaks both English and Spanish and who has lived on both sides of the border."

Part of the NOWCRJ, the Congress of Day Laborers is dedicated to organizing workers of various races working in an array of industries build their power and participation within their communities, Gonzalez says. She facilitates meetings for members and community outreach program to explain what rights workers have and how they can defend them if violated.

"We give workers the tools and spaces to be active in the democratic [process] we have," Gonzalez says. "If someone is willing to stand up for their rights and support themselves and take risks, I feel like it's only fair for me to say "How can I help you, and what can I do to make that happen?'

"I really think for us to be able to live in a world together, people who are directly affected by a problem have to be part of the solution." — Lucas

And she is known by a Soros foundation.....

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/about

PROGRAMS
U.S. PROGRAMS

Congress of Day Laborers, Gonzalez helped establish and maintain a base of day laborers dedicated to building worker power, advancing racial justice, and mobilizing workers across race and industry in post-Katrina New Orleans. She was the lead investigator and primary author of two reports that documented the inhumane conditions in the immigration detention center in Basile, Louisiana and played a key role in exposing abuses in the South Louisiana Correctional Center.

A recipient of the New Voices Fellowship, Gonzalez holds a degree from Wesleyan University, and has studied at the School of International Training in Durban, South Africa, and the Universidade Metropolitana in Caracas, Venezuela.

So, it's clear that there is likely a Soros connection here. Whether directly or indirectly.

I'll agree with you, she's definitely cute.