trump 2016

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Quite to the contrary. The problem of disrespect has been earned by this administration and our enemies know that our potus is ignorant and soft.

Russia backed off the Cuban issue when JFK told them we were going to destroy their clandestine convoy because they knew that he would do it.

A simulated bombing run within a few feet of our ships (not to mention the recent barrel rolls next to our surveillance aircraft by Russian fighter planes the last few weeks that has Kerry's panties in a bunch ) is not a "pissing contest". Aytfs?

These are different times that's for sure because when your enemies perceive that you are weak you get tested.
You're living in the past. Aytfs..... it is a pissing contest. That's all it is.

10 point

You're living in the past. Aytfs..... it is a pissing contest. That's all it is.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're always right.

The "past " was a whole lot better than the future will be by the looks of it and you and like minded geniuses like yourself will figure it out after it's too late.

Yes sir, you've got it all figured out.
Titanic philosophy.

Overpaid Union Thug

Nope. When I see Latinos, I don't assume they are undocumented. Unlike the racist Trump supporters.;)
What exactly is racist about thanking someone could possibly be an illegal alien? And could you please direct me to some written documentation that clearly states that our current immigration laws are nole and void whenever potential violators are a race other than Caucasian?

Don't bother answering either question because we all know that your claims of racism are coming from the textbook liberal tactic of turning everything into a racial issue when the liberal narrative crumbles in the face of logic and facts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're always right.

The "past " was a whole lot better than the future will be by the looks of it and you and like minded geniuses like yourself will figure it out after it's too late.

Yes sir, you've got it all figured out.
Titanic philosophy.
So what you're saying is things were better in the past, then you and the other like minded geniuses of your generation ran this country into the ground?

MAKAVELI

What exactly is racist about thanking someone could possibly be an illegal alien? And could you please direct me to some written documentation that clearly states that our current immigration laws are nole and void whenever potential violators are a race other than Caucasian?

Don't bother answering either question because we all know that your claims of racism are coming from the textbook liberal tactic of turning everything into a racial issue when the liberal narrative crumbles in the face of logic and facts.
When you single out a person as possibly being undocumented because of their race or color of their skin, that's racism whether you want to acknowledge it or not. People like you is why racism is alive and thriving today.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Trump is a different kind of phenonmon
Nope. When I see Latinos, I don't assume they are undocumented. Unlike the racist Trump supporters.;)
How about those waving Mexican flags? If Mexico were holding elections and Americans were down there waving American flags how do you think the Mexican people or politicians would react? It is disrespectful and I don't care what race you are.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump is a different kind of phenonmon

How about those waving Mexican flags? If Mexico were holding elections and Americans were down there waving American flags how do you think the Mexican people or politicians would react? It is disrespectful and I don't care what race you are.
Trump's comments about Mexicans were disrespectful, and this is a direct result of that.