trump 2016

Future

Victory Ride
You're welcome
Guess my vote counts?
image.gif

upschuck

I still can't believe it. Didn't see this coming. Popular vote so far was for Clinton, wonder if this will cause a change.

Looks like he'll have the House and Senate for the first 2 years. As history suggests, the people generally vote the opposition party for Congress in off years.

I still can't believe it. Didn't see this coming. Popular vote so far was for Clinton, wonder if this will cause a change.

Looks like he'll have the House and Senate for the first 2 years. As history suggests, the people generally vote the opposition party for Congress in off years.

All of the non main stream news feeds that I follow showed Trump winning. I posted them several times in the Tracking Polls Thread where they only got made fun by people like brownarmy, TOS, DriveInDriveOut, etc. Which demonstrates just how brainwashed they are and millions of others are by the mainstream media. Hopefully this is a wake up call for them and others.

I'll be looking forward to reading TOS comments in the near future.

Last edited:

badpal

Listen I didn't vote for trump and it won't be the end of the world but I do fear what he can/will do to middle class workers and unions like us.
The reason Hillary lost was what Obama and his EPA did to the coal boys. Ohio and Pennsylvania folks made her pay.

oldngray

nowhere special
All of the non main stream news feeds that I follow showed Trump winning. I posted them several times in the Tracking Polls Thread where they only got made fun by people like brownarmy, TOS, DriveInDriveOut, etc. Which demonstrates just how brainwashed they are and millions of others are by the mainstream media. Hopefully this is a wake up call for them and others.

I'll be looking forward to reading TOS comments in the near future.

The LA Times poll was always dismissed as an outlier but they ended up the most accurate. Not even their own editorial staff believed the numbers and were fully in Clinton's camp.
The USC/L.A. Times poll saw what other surveys missed: A wave of Trump support

newfie

he may change that trend. I believe there are a lot of democratic seats up in the off years.

oldngray

nowhere special
Country works best when the power is split and one party doesn't control it all. Too many fringe bills, when they see they have full power.

Like Obamacare?

The parties used to be able to work together most of the time. It has certainly changed in the last few years.

newfie

Country works best when the power is split and one party doesn't control it all. Too many fringe bills, when they see they have full power.

I agree that model worked very well in the mid 1990's. But at the same time they had to but heads and shut the government down many times before they got to working together.

The democrats still have some leverage. they have proven the ability to filibuster around issues they strongly disagreed with the past two years.

The pendulum swung to far and all the regulations were stifling our economy and providing steady but almost flatline growth the past 8 years. We need to see the pendulum swing back and loosen up this economy. The republicans have an awesome responsibility the next two years.

they have to get the job done, there is no other party to blame.

oldngray

nowhere special
I agree that model worked very well in the mid 1990's. But at the same time they had to but heads and shut the government down many times before they got to working together.

The democrats still have some leverage. they have proven the ability to filibuster around issues they strongly disagreed with the past two years.

The pendulum swung to far and all the regulations were stifling our economy and providing steady but almost flatline growth the past 8 years. We need to see the pendulum swing back and loosen up this economy. The republicans have an awesome responsibility the next two years.

The Democrats pulled the nuke option when the Republicans wouldn't give them everything they wanted so they shouldn't be surprised when it comes back to bite them.

upschuck

Is that a bad thing? I didn't notice anything different.
Agreed

oldngray

nowhere special

The market was due for a correction but I wonder whether they will start counting the numbers from when Trump takes office or from election day. By rights it shouldn't count yet but Trump will probably still get blamed.

The market was due for a correction but I wonder whether they will start counting the numbers from when Trump takes office or from election day. By rights it shouldn't count yet but Trump will probably still get blamed.
Yep, it could only be bush's or trump's fault. Hoping that we can end this hyper corporate welfare soon.