trump 2016

P

pickup

I just wanna thank Baba gounj. Thanks to all the links to the stories he posted, ones I clicked. I am now eligible to win an iPhone 100 times over.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Hump Day slam.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No ones talking about the numbers, only emotional articles about how racist trump is. I would guess that means the numbers tell us something the left doesn't want to hear.

Yeah all I'm seeing is people saying how racists and sexist you have to be to vote for trump. I didn't vote for trump but it's exactly this talk that has led to the divide we have.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Democrats, Trump, and the Ongoing, Dangerous Refusal to Learn the Lesson of Brexit - Glen Greenwald

The parallels between the U.K.’s shocking approval of the Brexit referendum in June and the U.S.’ even more shocking election of Donald Trump as president last night are overwhelming. Elites (outside of populist right-wing circles) aggressively unified across ideological lines in opposition to both. Supporters of Brexit and Trump were continually maligned by the dominant media narrative (validly or otherwise) as primitive, stupid, racist, xenophobic, and irrational. In each case, journalists who spend all day chatting with one another on Twitter and congregating in exclusive social circles in national capitals — constantly re-affirming their own wisdom in an endless feedback loop — were certain of victory. Afterward, the elites whose entitlement to prevail was crushed devoted their energies to blaming everyone they could find except for themselves, while doubling down on their unbridled contempt for those who defied them, steadfastly refusing to examine what drove their insubordination.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't know . I know my family went there and had street doctors trying to write them prescriptions :)
I was just going by the law ...

Qualifying for Medical Marijuana in California

How to Become a Medical Marijuana Patient in California
  1. Patients must be a California Resident with a valid California I.D. as proof of residency. If you do not have a California I.D. an out of state I.D., passport, or other photo I.D. with proof of residency such as bank statement, utility bill, etc. is acceptable.

2. Patients are advised, to obtain legitimate medical records or documentation from your primary care physician describing their diagnosis, and to bring these records with to your marijuana evaluation appointment — *Learn how to request your medical records

3. Obtain written documentation from a physician licensed in the state of California stating that, you are a qualifying patient. Be sure to bring your medical records with you to your appointment — *Find a certified medical marijuana physician in California

4. Once a patient has obtained a written certification from a physician licensed in the state of California, patients are required to register with the California Department of Public Health, Public Health Policy and Research Branch, Medical Marijuana Program Unit — upon registration, patients will receive a medical marijuana I.D. card.