trump 2016

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Gasoline is dropping below $2/gal , must be because of obuma's excellent work of keeping this recession going since 2007 .

Gas prices dont DROP in a recession goofball.

President Obama has done an excellent job in forcing american oil companies to overproduce and the world is responding. Now with Iranian oil and Libya oil coming onto the market, oil is being crushed.

But its nice that you seem to have BOds...

Time for you to get over it bro, the economy grew at 3.7% in a new economy. The BUSH days are over.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TRUMP cant seem to figure out if he is a OLD TESTAMENT or NEW TESTAMENT kind of guy... he cant even name a SINGLE BIBLE VERSE when pressed...

This clown will say just about anything to get elected, even if it means pretending he is some kind of Christian Jew...

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
TRUMP cant seem to figure out if he is a OLD TESTAMENT or NEW TESTAMENT kind of guy... he cant even name a SINGLE BIBLE VERSE when pressed...

This clown will say just about anything to get elected, even if it means pretending he is some kind of Christian Jew...

TOS.
Just so everybody understands---- Evangelicals don't actually want a Christian President, they want a President who panders to Christians and who will, in effect, let them do whatever they want as the price of their electoral support.

wkmac

Just so everybody understands---- Evangelicals don't actually want a Christian President, they want a President who panders to Christians and who will, in effect, let them do whatever they want as the price of their electoral support.

Is that not true of just about all self serving groups?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
http://americanirony.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/ai-ecard-trump-says-friend-you-to-msm-clean.jpg

Trump was questioned about prominent terrorist leaders and groups today, and he deflected every single one. It was clear he has Sarah Palin level qualifications on international matters.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Trump was questioned about prominent terrorist leaders and groups today, and he deflected every single one. It was clear he has Sarah Palin level qualifications on international matters.
He isn't president, so he isn't briefed daily. I think he was right when he said that those names mentioned probably won't even be around by election time. I don't think any of the other candidates (Dem or GOP) could answer that "gotcha question" either.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He isn't president, so he isn't briefed daily. I think he was right when he said that those names mentioned probably won't even be around by election time. I don't think any of the other candidates (Dem or GOP) could answer that "gotcha question" either.

Not a "gotcha question" at all. A prepared candidate would know those names and organizations. Trump came across as ill-informed, but since he (Trump) won't be around at election time, it doesn't really make any difference.

Interesting too that Trump signed the pledge not to run as a third party candidate, taking away much of his leverage. Of course, Trump has about as much honor as Captain Jack Sparrow, so any pledge is probably meaningless anyway. What a great candidate to lead our nation.

LOFL.

oldngray

nowhere special
It absolutely was a gotcha question. That reporter had also asked Carly Fiorina the same questions (and she knew the answers) but kept it quiet so he could ambush Trump the same way.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not a "gotcha question" at all. A prepared candidate would know those names and organizations. Trump came across as ill-informed, but since he (Trump) won't be around at election time, it doesn't really make any difference.

Interesting too that Trump signed the pledge not to run as a third party candidate, taking away much of his leverage. Of course, Trump has about as much honor as Captain Jack Sparrow, so any pledge is probably meaningless anyway. What a great candidate to lead our nation.

LOFL.
He signed the thing because some states like S.C. have it in their rules that you can't run in their primaries unless the thing is signed. Keep up.
I'm lol at your confusion!!

Sportello

Sportello

It was. She just said it wasn't because she knew the answers. I notice those questions weren't asked to Hillary or any of the Democrats. I would have liked to hear what Biden's answer would be. He just said China is in North America.
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/10/05/is-china-in-north-america-vice-president-biden-says-it-is-seriously/
I'm pretty sure Hillary or Sanders could answer those questions, not that they would do a Hugh Hewitt show. Crazy Joe would nail it, too.

BTW, he didn't 'just say' that. It was a year ago in a speech that heavily referenced China and he was speaking of Pacific powers.

Get used to the gaffs, he's liable to be the next POTUS ;)