Trump meets with Kim Jung Un

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Snowflakes deliberately pretend they do not know it was a joke
From left-wing CNBC

Trump jokes he wants his 'people' to 'sit up at attention' when he speaks, like North Koreans do with Kim Jong Un

President Donald Trump joked Friday that he wants "[his] people" to listen to him the way North Koreans do to dictator Kim Jong Un.

"He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same," the president told the Fox News Channel program "Fox & Friends."

It is unclear whether Trump referred to Americans broadly or executive branch staff.

The president later said he was "kidding" and questioned whether reporters understood sarcasm.

BrownArmy

From left-wing CNBC

Trump jokes he wants his 'people' to 'sit up at attention' when he speaks, like North Koreans do with Kim Jong Un

President Donald Trump joked Friday that he wants "[his] people" to listen to him the way North Koreans do to dictator Kim Jong Un.

"He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same," the president told the Fox News Channel program "Fox & Friends."

It is unclear whether Trump referred to Americans broadly or executive branch staff.

The president later said he was "kidding" and questioned whether reporters understood sarcasm.

Use some critical thinking skills, he vomits whatever is on his mind, of course he meant it.

When the ‘President’ of China basically secured his job for life, Trump said ‘we should look into that’, made a joke.

I’m paraphrasing the last quote, but it’s abundantly clear DJT has no real connection to the Constitution.

He just wants to run the show, no questions asked.

That’s not how it works.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Use some critical thinking skills, he vomits whatever is on his mind, of course he meant it.

When the ‘President’ of China basically secured his job for life, Trump said ‘we should look into that’, made a joke.

I’m paraphrasing the last quote, but it’s abundantly clear DJT has no real connection to the Constitution.

He just wants to run the show, no questions asked.

That’s not how it works.
Try using some common sense.

You left-wingers obsessing on Trump is so damn funny.
Of course, y'all don't find it funny or how 'normal' people perceive y'all's actions.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
What about his bizarre claim that the parents of Korean War veterans have been begging him to bring home their children's remains? The war ended in 1953...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

You left-wingers obsessing on Trump is so damn funny.
Of course, y'all don't find it funny or how 'normal' people perceive y'all's actions.

You Trumpflakes obsessing on every little criticism of Trump is so damn funny.

newfie

using some overly dramatized critical thinking skills I think you meant to say. Are you a drama queen in the rest of your life too?

If the eggs are a little runny for breakfast do you drop to the floor wailing and beat the floor with hands and feet?

newfie

What about his bizarre claim that the parents of Korean War veterans have been begging him to bring home their children's remains? The war ended in 1953...

still waiting on remains that were not returned? its a Trumpism to say the parents but the point is still the same, military remains need to come home.
really not that hard to understand unless you're trying to make it hard to understand.