Trump Shot!

fishtm2001

Trump knows that there are Biden supporters watching and since he knows he is dealing with people that can’t even tell the difference in a man or a woman he sometimes over explains for them.
he also isn't interested in the difference between a bullet and glass shards. no wonder there has been no actual release of injury report

fishtm2001

Trump was right: He wasn’t supposed to be there. A felonious ex-president whose desperate attempts to cling to power just four years ago nearly sparked a constitutional crisis and provoked a violent insurrection in the halls of the U.S. Capitol shouldn’t have been able to get within a mile of that Milwaukee stage.

The Bulwark

Thebrownblob

he also isn't interested in the difference between a bullet and glass shards. no wonder there has been no actual release of injury report
I’ll tell you what,we will put you in front of a glass teleprompter shoot at you and then will decide if it was a glass or a bullet, I wonder if it will really matter to you then? Could you be more petty and immature?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Trump was right: He wasn’t supposed to be there. A felonious ex-president whose desperate attempts to cling to power just four years ago nearly sparked a constitutional crisis and provoked a violent insurrection in the halls of the U.S. Capitol shouldn’t have been able to get within a mile of that Milwaukee stage.

The Bulwark
bc_trash.png

Thebrownblob

The Bulwark
Wow, you would think he would be down by double digits if all that was true, or at least if the Democrats have made the case to the American Public that all that was true, but I guess they haven’t. 🤔

oldngray

nowhere special
I’ll tell you what,we will put you in front of a glass teleprompter shoot at you and then will decide if it was a glass or a bullet, I wonder if it will really matter to you then? Could you be more petty and immature?
Only some on the left are trying to claim glass.

Which makes no difference anyway.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The fireman that got killed kind of proves there were bullets involved. And there is no evidence of the supposed teleprompter getting hit.
The video showed it was a straight strike to Trumps ear, not a random strike from a fragment. The fact that anyone is even talking about this proves the pettiness of the democrats.

Thebrownblob

The video showed it was a straight strike to Trumps ear, not a random strike from a fragment. The fact that anyone is even talking about this proves the pettiness of the democrats.
Yep, and even if it hadn’t, I would love for @fishtm2001 to be within inches of a bullet and act like it’s no big deal. People like him should be shamed into silence, but he doesn’t have any shame so I doubt that will happen.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

The Bulwark
More like The Bull:censored2:.

hades-hercules.gif