Trump Shot!

Doublestandards

I’ll tell you what,we will put you in front of a glass teleprompter shoot at you and then will decide if it was a glass or a bullet, I wonder if it will really matter to you then? Could you be more petty and immature?
I think the fact that trump hasn’t released a medical report, which would normally happen in situations like this, shows that maybe the wound wasn’t as “bad” as thought

But you’re absolutely right, he got shot at (by a bullet with a gun, lol) and the guy was trying to kill him. That’s freaking scary, and whether it was the bullet that hit him or glass from the bullet, the intent behind the bullet is still the same regardless

Thebrownblob

I think the fact that trump hasn’t released a medical report, which would normally happen in situations like this, shows that maybe the wound wasn’t as “bad” as thought

But you’re absolutely right, he got shot at (by a bullet with a gun, lol) and the guy was trying to kill him. That’s freaking scary, and whether it was the bullet that hit him or glass from the bullet, the intent behind the bullet is still the same regardless
Wouldn’t matter to me if he got hit at all. An attempt on his life was made. At the end of the day it was just an ear sure but I don’t wanna get shot at or hit on anybody part. Some things are better just left unsaid. @fishtm2001 should learn that.

Thebrownblob

Why's it weird? Who cares either way? I wrote in Kanye West. Why?
1721432912144.gif

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
You know what is ironic? If Joe wouldn’t have let all those illegals in then Trump would be dead because he would not of been looking at that graph on the screen. Joe and the illegals saved Trump so that Trump can get rid of them in 2025. Oh the irony. 🤔🤣. Everything they try keeps backfiring on them. 🪃

Thebrownblob

You know what is ironic? If Joe wouldn’t have let all those illegals in then Trump would be dead because he would not of been looking at that graph on the screen. Joe and the illegals saved Trump so that Trump can get rid of them in 2025. Oh the irony. 🤔🤣. Everything they try keeps backfiring on them. 🪃
I just spit my beer out 😂