Trump Shot!

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Kamala didn't even show up. A wise move on her part.
I agree, he really hates being asked serious questions.
I think too he is intimidated by Women of Color
But he actually shows up to be asked questions. Kamala doesn't. Maybe she's the intimidated one here.
Feel free to obsess over her absence, changes nothing about his answers and attitude. It was creepy when he reached over and tightened her water bottle

It's not obsessing. It's noting that Kamala didn't show up at all. So the criticisms that Trump was intimidated or hates being asked questions based on that event don't land with people who aren't already Kamala fans.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
How dare Trump show up to where he was invited!
IMG_5551.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump dared to go into hostile territory and humiliated the women who attacked him.
The media is bashing him with fake headlines as always.

If you actually watch it the audience was mixed clapping, cheering, and boos. They seemed to enjoy it, because it was classic Trump.

Democrat mouthpieces masquerading as journalists, vs Trump being Trump. He did a good job under the circumstances.

Pullman Brown

Feel free to obsess over her absence, changes nothing about his answers and attitude. It was creepy when he reached over and tightened her water bottle
We don’t need white knights gaslighting us on the legacy media’s integrity! The bonds of this nation are disintegrating and continuing to become more tribal! If I were Trump I wouldn’t have even given that women the time of day! That’s the only mistake he made!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We don’t need white knights gaslighting us on the legacy media’s integrity! The bonds of this nation are disintegrating and continuing to become more tribal! If I were Trump I wouldn’t have even given that women the time of day! That’s the only mistake he made!
He sure got his ass chapped when he was asked some hard questions . He did t like being fact checked in real time and not being allowed to just spew lies and ramble on

Pullman Brown

He sure got his ass chapped when he was asked some hard questions . He did t like being fact checked in real time and not being allowed to just spew lies and ramble on
Yeah I wouldn’t call it ass chapped he’s had worse -they all embellish the truth, but again who has the money and power! Really every side is equally lying lol.. COVID, George Floyd, Climate Change, Riots, etc…
Let’s just look at energy. Let’s get these abc anchors to ask one hard question to Kamala. Here’s one: Kamala, how many products are more expensive now by your administrations energy decisions? Answer - a lot! Crude oil is used for a lot more then just gasoline!