Trump Shot!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Yeah I wouldn’t call it ass chapped he’s had worse -they all embellish the truth, but again who has the money and power! Really every side is equally lying lol.. COVID, George Floyd, Climate Change, Riots, etc…
Let’s just look at energy. Let’s get these abc anchors to ask one hard question to Kamala. Here’s one: Kamala, how many products are more expensive now by your administrations energy decisions? Answer - a lot! Crude oil is used for a lot more then just gasoline!
None of what you are saying really matters about Trump getting so upset right off the bat when asked hardball questions instead of having his ass kissed.
I bet the staffer that arranged that interview is long gone

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_5625.jpeg

Pullman Brown

oldngray

nowhere special
Because when he agreed he thought he was debating Biden?

He wants to debate her just not on those terms as with Biden. Different person. I have no idea why I’m not privy to that information. He probably doesn’t trust the media. With the Biden he didn’t care because they couldn’t hide his decline.
With Biden Trump agreed to conditions that 100% favored Biden. He has no incentive to also give that same advantage to Kamala. She of course refuses to show up to anything even close to a fair debate.

The current Dem talking point is to lie about the previous debate agreements and claim Trump is backing out.