Trump VP pick

tourists24

IMG_0065.png

tourists24

Want be long before the crazy libs will be saying Vance is related to Robert E Lee and Trump wants to bring the Confederacy back
Yep..... most people know very little about him, but I'm sure he's now satan incognito. Heck, the town I grew up in had a monument taken down recently which was for a former governor of NC because he was a slave owner. His name,,,, Zeb Vance!!! Could this be his long lost relative?

Appvol

Yep..... most people know very little about him, but I'm sure he's now satan incognito. Heck, the town I grew up in had a monument taken down recently which was for a former governor of NC because he was a slave owner. His name,,,, Zeb Vance!!! Could this be his long lost relative?
I live in NC. They changed a high school name too

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Well he does have “blue eyes”…Will turn 40 soon, only been in politics since 2015. Quick riser for sure…

DELACROIX

Want be long before the crazy libs will be saying Vance is related to Robert E Lee and Trump wants to bring the Confederacy back

I live in Ohio…do not know much about Vance or read his story. Southern Ohio has always been ignored and is now suffering from drug addiction and poverty. This will be a plus for that area and others. For sure he will be attacked, the man is sharpe and doesn’t give me the expression of a being a whimp.

oldngray

nowhere special
I live in Ohio…do not know much about Vance or read his story. Southern Ohio has always been ignored and is now suffering from drug addiction and poverty. This will be a plus for that area and others. For sure he will be attacked, the man is sharpe and doesn’t give me the expression of a being a whimp.
Southern Onio is more conservative than northern. Even the Republicans in Cleveland area are RINOs at best

DELACROIX

Southern Onio is more conservative than northern. Even the Republicans in Cleveland area are RINOs at best

The fact that he graduated for OSU will only add to his political clout. The three major cities usually vote Democratic, it is the heavily populated rural areas that are Pro Trump supporters. Our state will go to Trump easily, Biden had already given up campaigning within Ohio. West Virginia is another strong Trump territory…Old Hillary’s statement about Trump’s “deplorables” sealed that deal…

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
The fact that he graduated for OSU will only add to his political clout. The three major cities usually vote Democratic, it is the heavily populated urban areas that are Pro Trump supporters. Our state will go to Trump easily, Biden had already given up campaigning within Ohio. West Virginia is another strong Trump territory…Old Hillary’s statement about Trump’s “deplorables” sealed that deal…
The urban areas are as liberal as you can get. Suburbs and rural areas are conservative, Vance should help in Kentucky as well as West Virginia.

vantexan

I went to church in Memphis with a good fellow from Cleveland. He wasn't a RINO. In all fairness making blanket statements like that is similar to saying Southern white men are all racists. And I've met people in other parts of the country who believe that.

oldngray

nowhere special
I went to church in Memphis with a good fellow from Cleveland. He wasn't a RINO. In all fairness making blanket statements like that is similar to saying Southern white men are all racists. And I've met people in other parts of the country who believe that.
Not all conservatives in Cleveland but the majority there are frequently Democrats in disguise.

I stand by my statement.

I also live in Ohio.

vantexan

The urban areas are as liberal as you can get. Suburbs and rural areas are conservative, Vance should help in Kentucky as well as West Virginia.
West Virginia is already solid red. Nothing against Vance but I was hoping he'd pick a governor with solid administrative credentials. Youngkin would've really helped him I believe. If DeSantis hadn't run against him but had been supportive he may have had a shot at VP.

oldngray

nowhere special
West Virginia is already solid red. Nothing against Vance but I was hoping he'd pick a governor with solid administrative credentials. Youngkin would've really helped him I believe. If DeSantis hadn't run against him but had been supportive he may have had a shot at VP.
I would have preferred someone else too but Vance wasn't really a bad choice. Won't help him much but none of the other likely choices would have helped much either.

vantexan

Not all conservatives in Cleveland but the majority there are frequently Democrats in disguise.

I stand by my statement.

I also live in Ohio.
Well there's no backtracking now so Vance it is. And I really like southeastern Ohio. Drove through it many times on my way to/from the rest of Ohio and on up into Michigan.