Trump's Cabinet Choices

Oldfart

Weasel vs. Rat. Actually, many big corporations who have international interests have come out against Trump's protectionist tendencies.
Trump should create and name you Secretary of Miserable. You are fully qualified because you are one miserable person. I know you haven't had a happy ending in decades, do you ever have a happy thought?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Rumor has it that he is going to name Megyn Kelly as Press Secretary.

Looks like he just made his choice of Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State official.

Last edited:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

The worry over his presumed trade policies is silly. The strength in NAFTA is the disparity in the business climate between the US and every nation south of Mexico. We're competing as a relatively heavily regulated and taxed economy vs. economies where virtually anything goes.

Trump's primary trade objective will be to make our business climate more friendly. We can't control the conditions in other countries that are an enticement for companies to relocate. We CAN control the conditions here and stop giving companies reasons to leave. His secondary trade objective would be to renegotiate NAFTA (and such) with better terms. Barring him working some magic, he can take a bit of the edge off the benefit of moving and not much else. Then there's the question of whether they'd honor it.

But the main objective is to fix the issues here that make other countries seem so attractive. There won't be trade wars.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trump should create and name you Secretary of Miserable. You are fully qualified because you are one miserable person. I know you haven't had a happy ending in decades, do you ever have a happy thought?

I'd be happy if you went away. My happy endings come from my wife, not my hand, which is your happy ending.

Oldfart

I'd be happy if you went away. My happy endings come from my wife, not my hand, which is your happy ending.
Didn't realize we were counting blow up dolls as legal spouses. There is no way any decent breathing person could handle living with such a negative person as you. Nothing but negative thoughts seems to come from your brain. I bet you hate Santa Claus and everything he stands for.