Trump's secret police in Portland

vantexan

the US empire is in asia, latin america, middle east, africa, and europe i suppose. its the biggest empire in world history. i think your inability to see it is common trait of citizens of former empires. you have 800 military bases around the world. you just pulled 12000 troops from germany lol. i watch house hunters international and your troops are everywhere for god sakes. a country doesnt have to have its name changed to be under imperial occupation.
Name the countries, outside of warzones, that our military is controlling? Those countries want our bases there. Don't think so? The Philippines decided they wanted us to close Clark Airfield and Subic Bay. What did we do? We left, in spite of the strategic value of those bases. Same in Ecuador. Did we decide to hold on to the Panama Canal? Nope, at the end of our lease we gave it to Panama. And those 12000 troops leaving Germany? They're going primarily to Poland at Poland's request. Germany just took an economic hit losing those troops. We have a lot of bases because, like it or not, we're the world's policeman. Our navy keeps shipping lanes open. But we aren't conquering countries and forcing them to do our bidding.

rickyb

Name the countries, outside of warzones, that our military is controlling? Those countries want our bases there. Don't think so? The Philippines decided they wanted us to close Clark Airfield and Subic Bay. What did we do? We left, in spite of the strategic value of those bases. Same in Ecuador. Did we decide to hold on to the Panama Canal? Nope, at the end of our lease we returned it. And those 12000 troops leaving Germany? They're going primarily to Poland at Poland's request. Germany just took an economic hit losing those troops. We have a lot of bases because, like it or not, we're the world's policeman. Our navy keeps shipping lanes open. But we aren't conquering countries and forcing them to do our bidding.
youre hopeless

It will be fine

the country is perfect. perfect imperialism. what are they complaining about? we are world police. we enforce the law. we never break the laws. cops are always honest and well intentioned. so are we.
You’re debating someone that supports fascism and expecting them to objectively look at their country. It’s not going to happen.

vantexan

You’re debating someone that supports fascism and expecting them to objectively look at their country. It’s not going to happen.
I didn't realize he was debating you. Only an idiot would say protecting Federal buildings is fascism but trying to destroy those buildings, as well as attacking others, is no big deal. And every time you defend the rioters you're saying it's no big deal.

It will be fine

I didn't realize he was debating you. Only an idiot would say protecting Federal buildings is fascism but trying to destroy those buildings, as well as attacking others, is no big deal. And every time you defend the rioters you're saying it's no big deal.
You never question the government. You support federal troops invading a city against the wishes of local elected officials. That’s fascism, own it.