Trump's secret police in Portland

Obama pardoned terrorists.
What a loser.
President Obama sent more drone strikes against terrorist then any president before or after him. President Obama was given a very bad world situation and domestic economic disaster and like President Roosevelt brought this country back as the most powerful and richest country in the world only to have both squandered in 3 short years under the trump regime.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
President Obama sent more drone strikes against terrorist then any president before or after him. President Obama was given a very bad world situation and domestic economic disaster and like President Roosevelt brought this country back as the most powerful and richest country in the world only to have both squandered in 3 short years under the trump regime.
President Obama pardoned terrorists.
Total loser.

newfie

Didn't trump pardon the sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona that ran a tent city concentration camp for 24 years?

trump has to protect good americans who the left abuses. we should all stand up and loudly applaud Trumps sense of justice. We should not coddle real criminals but those abused by the racist policies of the left. Speaking of which ..you didnt seem to mention trumps pardon of the poor black women that Bidens laws locked up for decades for carrying a dime bag. did i miss your outrage?

newfie

153,000 dead Americans, 40 million unemployed, A wrecked economy that will take years to recover. Trillion Dollar deficient, 27 trillion Dollars in debt, rioting in the streets. Are we better off today then 4 years ago?

sounds like you're ready to go to war with China. Dude i got your back , I'm ready to strap on the heavy weaps and kick some ass with ya.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
153,000 dead Americans, 40 million unemployed, A wrecked economy that will take years to recover. Trillion Dollar deficient, 27 trillion Dollars in debt, rioting in the streets. Are we better off today then 4 years ago?
If you hate America you blame Trump and give communist China a pass. It's clear what your position is, I suggest you move there.

newfie

Obama pardoned terrorists.
What a loser.

and celebrated the release of terrorists for the return of a traitor in the rose garden. if justice was served those terrorists would do their harm to Obama and his family only. instead some poor american boy serving his country will pay the price for his BS foreign policy .

sounds like you're ready to go to war with China. Dude i got your back , I'm ready to strap on the heavy weaps and kick some ass with ya.
Go back to your Call of Duty game. The real thing is not as clean and your mommy is not there to wake you up with breakfast in bed in the morning.

vantexan

actually when hitler ran germany, they werent already the worlds empire. america is.
Really? Other than some possessions we won in the Spanish-American War what other countries were we dominating? The British Empire was still the largest in the world. Which fell apart mostly after WWII and was supplanted by the Soviet Union. Stop listening to haters and read some history books

newfie

Go back to your Call of Duty game. The real thing is not as clean and your mommy is not there to wake you up with breakfast in bed in the morning.
never played it. I have field stripped a 50 cal and put it back together again .Have held various security clearances while in uniform. have learned how to debris a wound, drain it, suture it , run IV's and perform life saving procedures while also having fired a 60 cal , an M16 in MOP gear and swore to defend my country against all enemies foreign and domestic.

I just never realized when i swore that oath that you would be one of the domestics. there was a time a liberal questioned our countries war like tendencies and protested them with passion. Now in this day and time a liberal tries to deflect blatant acts of violence against our country while a republican president is the closest thing we have to an anti-war activist.

vantexan

We would be if the virus hadn't hit. No one can control it. And it's the only chance the Dems have of winning in November. Except your radical Left has showed it's hand.

newfie

We would be if the virus hadn't hit. No one can control it. And it's the only chance the Dems have of winning in November. Except your radical Left has showed it's hand.

Its not even that though it should be . Any liberal who tries to pin point the blame for this virus to one politician when there are so many to chose from while ignoring the source has absolutely no integrity

vantexan

Its not even that though it should be . Any liberal who tries to pin point the blame for this virus to one politician when there are so many to chose from while ignoring the source has absolutely no integrity
To read this forum alone the only Liberal on here who has integrity is Box Ox. He gives an honest assessment of what the far Left is doing to his party and gets attacked by fellow party members.

rickyb

Really? Other than some possessions we won in the Spanish-American War what other countries were we dominating? The British Empire was still the largest in the world. Which fell apart mostly after WWII and was supplanted by the Soviet Union. Stop listening to haters and read some history books
hahaha the soviet union. they were supplanted by YOU. i think the russians had some imperialism going on with warsaw and all that but it fell apart.

rickyb

To read this forum alone the only Liberal on here who has integrity is Box Ox. He gives an honest assessment of what the far Left is doing to his party and gets attacked by fellow party members.
box ox is a confused liberal quite often. somehow he managed to vote for tulsi which was amazing.

vantexan

hahaha the soviet union. they were supplanted by YOU. i think the russians had some imperialism going on with warsaw and all that but it fell apart.
How many countries were created when the Soviet Union fall apart? They were dominated by the Russians. As was Eastern Europe. For 70+ years. Tell me again where our empire is at?