Tucker to interview Putin

vantexan

I never supported that. Ukraine is a corrupt country with anti-Semitic sentiments but I never supported Putin. You sound very left wing on this subject, unless I believe what you do about Ukraine I’m lumped in with Putin lovers. It’s not a black and white issue. I can see gray when it’s visible.
Again, it's not all about you. But you've been very vocal that the Ukrainians don't deserve our help in any way. If we don't stand up to large countries run by dictators swallowing up their neighbors then what good are we as leaders of the Free World? I don't like our country starting wars to make money and no doubt there's a lot of this motivating our government. But we do need to stand against naked aggression. Set boundaries, no blank checks, tell Zelensky they may need to concede some territory. Those ethnic Russians in the east have been rebelling for over 10 years. If we truly are running everything then we need to put a timeline on it and get it over with.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Again, it's not all about you. But you've been very vocal that the Ukrainians don't deserve our help in any way. If we don't stand up to large countries run by dictators swallowing up their neighbors then what good are we as leaders of the Free World? I don't like our country starting wars to make money and no doubt there's a lot of this motivating our government. But we do need to stand against naked aggression. Set boundaries, no blank checks, tell Zelensky they may need to concede some territory. Those ethnic Russians in the east have been rebelling for over 10 years. If we truly are running everything then we need to put a timeline on it and get it over with.
Then why did you say it was all about me? Are you really integrity’s alt account?

oldngray

nowhere special
Plenty here at the start of the war were very supportive of Putin.
Not so much supporters of Putin. It mostly started at the beginning of Trump when Biden and Obama cronies squashed any investigations into corruption in Ukraine. Russia didn't invade until Trump left office.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
what good are we as leaders of the Free World?
What free world? We live in a surveillance state that steals almost half your income and will send armed stormtroopers to murder you if you resist then spends that money on four thousand page bills of more restrictive bull:censored2: that :censored2:s over the very ones who were robbed in the first place and is run by mouthbreathing troglodytes that aren't held accountable for anything.

UnionStrong

I didn't. I said it isn't all about you.
IMG_5575.gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm sorry but I don't have all the posts saved. I can research it if you like.
I wouldn't mind seeing that but before you get ahead of yourself I'll warn you that I'm not going to accept someone saying the U.S. shouldn't fund Ukraine's war as saying Ukraine shouldn't fight Russia.

vantexan

What free world? We live in a surveillance state that steals almost half your income and will send armed stormtroopers to murder you if you resist then spends that money on four thousand page bills of more restrictive bull:censored2: that :censored2:s over the very ones who were robbed in the first place and is run by mouthbreathing troglodytes that aren't held accountable for anything.
And? No one is holding a gun to my head forcing me to participate. I don't have to ask permission from my government to move anywhere within the country. I can get a passport and leave the country without permission. Very little affects me. Much more concerned with the social issues than whether my rights are being restricted.

UnionStrong

And? No one is holding a gun to my head forcing me to participate. I don't have to ask permission from my government to move anywhere within the country. I can get a passport and leave the country without permission. Very little affects me. Much more concerned with the social issues than whether my rights are being restricted.
IMG_5532.gif