Uncle Larry Fink says “Work Longer” … You’ll be Happy

vantexan

Again, I’ll say it slowly as I’ve said it all day I do not believe Social Security was the best thing we’ve ever because we settled for it. Well, not we because we weren’t born.

We are stuck with it now, that’s a lot different than me thinking. It’s a great thing. It’s a completely mediocre thing with lots of strings attached like most government programs.
And you never argued against it but you don't mind accusing me of supporting big social programs. You know, those programs you've never argued against. I guess you go both ways.

vantexan

Really? I think I said one of the best ideas George Bush Jr ever had was starting people off on their own retirement savings account. had that happened then I think things would be a lot different now. I really don’t even know if he was serious about it, but it was an interesting idea and should’ve been the way it was from the beginning of Social Security.
But you've never argued against it according to you. Make your mind up.

Thebrownblob

And you never argued against it but you don't mind accusing me of supporting big social programs. You know, those programs you've never argued against. I guess you go both ways.
Huh? What the world are you talking about? I said we could’ve had it a lot better. The Social Security program is trash. But we’re stuck with it.

Thebrownblob

But you've never argued against it according to you. Make your mind up.
Again, I never said that, I said I was never against you getting it. I think you have a little bit of what Joe Biden has with dementia. Confuse me with someone else and don’t even know what I said.

Last edited:

vantexan

So name a welfare program you like outside of the welfare programs you like?

Feels like that might be a little hard to do.
No, I'm accused of wanting all kinds of spending on all kinds of social programs. We've already established I support SS and Medicare. What else am I in support of? Inform me so that I'll know too.

vantexan

Again, I never said that I said I was never against you getting it. I think you have a little bit of what Joe Biden has with dementia. Confuse me with someone else and don’t even know what I said.
You're not against me getting it but accuse me of being a hypocrite, a fraud, etc for wanting it and supporting it. Make your mind up man.

And everyone can read this thread and know. And if you like I can go back to 2022 and repost you saying the same to me. Just say the word.

Thebrownblob

You're not against me getting it but accuse me of being a hypocrite, a fraud, etc for wanting it and supporting it. Make your mind up man.

And everyone can read this thread and know. And if you like I can go back to 2022 and repost you saying the same to me. Just say the word.
More twisting from you. I think I’ve made it very clear that the hypocrite that you are wants others to pay more so that you can get yours. Because in your words “you feel”, they owe it to you. Keep trying it’s hilarious.

Know what? What my personal opinion is on people like you? I’m not really concerned..

Thebrownblob

It's trash but you never argued against it but in reality you are arguing against it. Need a map to keep up with your conflicting statements.
No, it’s normal to point out when you think things could’ve been better. If I’d live my life like you, I would’ve bent over and changed every part of what I believed on a whim, and only when it was good for me. but thankfully, I’m not like you. You’ve got the life you deserved, you were not exploited.

vantexan

More twisting from you. I think I’ve made it very clear that the hypocrite that you are wants others to pay more so that you can get yours. Because in your words “you feel”, they owe it to you. Keep trying it’s hilarious.

Know what? What my personal opinion is on people like you? I’m not really concerned..
For someone not concerned you seem concerned. I'm 100% for the government figuring out how to save our SS for ALL of us. If you don't want them to come up with solutions it means you want recipients who need the check to live on to be harmed financially. What else could it possibly mean? You've repeatedly told me that my dependence on SS is because I made bad choices. That you don't think we should get as much on SS. If we get knocked down 22% you'll laugh and cheer it on. That'll fix our sorry asses for bending the knee to the man. Serves us right. Won't affect you much.

vantexan

No, it’s normal to point out when you think things could’ve been better. If I’d live my life like you, I would’ve bent over and changed every part of what I believed on a whim, and only when it was good for me. but thankfully, I’m not like you. You’ve got the life you deserved, you were not exploited.
Yah, perfectly alright for companies to lie to their employees over little things like pay and pensions. If we believed them it's on us. What exactly were you fighting for with the Teamsters? Gold plated benefits?

Thebrownblob

Yah, perfectly alright for companies to lie to their employees over little things like pay and pensions. If we believed them it's on us. What exactly were you fighting for with the Teamsters? Gold plated benefits?
Well, thankfully, as a teamster, I never once believe anything The company told me. Thats why You’ve always been the victim.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
download.jpg