Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

It's simple, Angelo's votes (600)will go to 804 Strong (Ed) ,and Liam's votes (300) will split.
Why don't some of fat boys supporters post the truth.
The question is.
How many votes did Fat Boy get in 2009, when they first took over the local?
How many votes did Fat Boy get in 2015, when they lost (thank God) the local?
That # does not lie.
Let's see if they have the balls to post the truth.
When does fatty come back and clean fecal streaks in the commode?

truckinaround

Angelo mistake is that he ran with Billy. Fat boy mistake is that he screw Liam and that is why not ready Eddie won. Just do the math. No matter what Eddie will lost the next time in three year and go back on the truck it simple math. What does Eddie know about running a union. It like what does fat boy know about running the IBT nothing it not going to happen. Eddie and crew just got luck 50 votes! The next slate in three year will get Liam Angelo and fat boy's vote's end of story. Do the math. 1800 new slate and 1000 for Eddie and crew you lost!

truckinaround

Is big Tim cleaning :censored2: ? In Island City. What's wrong with this picture. TDU didn't give him a job as a porter. Why not ? Don't like that. It's four weeks for Eddie and crew what going on. Have they been around or not ? Someone told me they are spending a lot of time in the office not the buildings. Is this true or false.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
Angelo mistake is that he ran with Billy. Fat boy mistake is that he screw Liam and that is why not ready Eddie won. Just do the math. No matter what Eddie will lost the next time in three year and go back on the truck it simple math. What does Eddie know about running a union. It like what does fat boy know about running the IBT nothing it not going to happen. Eddie and crew just got luck 50 votes! The next slate in three year will get Liam Angelo and fat boy's vote's end of story. Do the math. 1800 new slate and 1000 for Eddie and crew you lost!

They lost over a month ago yet your still going on and on by the amount of votes. Move on ....

TE="wide load, post: 2025670, member: 57235"]Why? You mean to tell me in one month 804 Strong sold their soul to management giving them anything they want and by not enforcing the contract? Wow.[/QUOTE]
804 STRONG GIVE THE TIME TO FIX THE MESS TIM AND JIM AND PETE LEFT.

TE="wide load, post: 2025670, member: 57235"]Why? You mean to tell me in one month 804 Strong sold their soul to management giving them anything they want and by not enforcing the contract? Wow.
804 STRONG GIVE THE TIME TO FIX THE MESS TIM AND JIM AND PETE LEFT.[/QUOTE]
Tim once tried to debate me. He looked like an idiot I have as told after the encounter. I got a lot of you won. I love as never very impressed. Now he cleans toilet. Atta boy