Update you email

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Hey Mech. AKCoverMan here using my sweethearts account…

How did you activate your new account?

First I tried creating a new BC account but it won’t accept it because I already have account with that email..

So I went out and set up a new email to only use with BC…but I can’t get BC to send email to new account either so I’m still stuck.

WTF?
check you’re spam folder that’s where mine went.
🧔‍♂️✊

oldngray

nowhere special
check you’re spam folder that’s where mine went.
🧔‍♂️✊
Spam.gif

slvrsable

Hey kids! AKCoverman here still locked out of my account but I’ve been following conversations.

Any Mods with any power or connections that can get my regular account fixed? I’ll send beer!!

I don’t like to post my inflammatory tirades in my sweetheart name.. but I‘ll monitor her DM if anyone has any idea to help!

Hey kids! AKCoverman here still locked out of my account but I’ve been following conversations.

Any Mods with any power or connections that can get my regular account fixed? I’ll send beer!!

I don’t like to post my inflammatory tirades in my sweetheart name.. but I‘ll monitor her DM if anyone has any idea to help!
Welcome back Klondike
We still don't have an administrator here

slvrsable

I know
What's up old man?
Minot guy with the COD pushed me over the line to log in and see if anyone can fix this so I can be “me” again. Can’t even make new account from scratch.

I grew up near Minot and wanted to reach out and get some info about some of their more remote routes..info could help me in fighting subcontracting up here.

other than that.. the real Slvrsavble (my sweetie) is busy recovering from 2nd job injury shoulder surgery! Hope it’s the last!

Minot guy with the COD pushed me over the line to log in and see if anyone can fix this so I can be “me” again. Can’t even make new account from scratch.

I grew up near Minot and wanted to reach out and get some info about some of their more remote routes..info could help me in fighting subcontracting up here.

other than that.. the real Slvrsavble (my sweetie) is busy recovering from 2nd job injury shoulder surgery! Hope it’s the last!
Quit making her work so hard...